Captain Marvel Reviews

• 7h ago

Is a waste of time. Not recommended.

Is a waste of time. Not recommended.

• 8h ago

Crap. Weakest of all the MCU movies!

Crap. Weakest of all the MCU movies!

• 10h ago

This movie is dissapointing since stan lee face is appear in the company logo. I hope stan deserve better movie than this.

• 13h ago

Very boring movie, terrible acting or lack of from Brie Larson. Theres been enough super hero movies out we expect more. Marvel usually does well but they went all in on a terrible story and writing and decided to put in an actress that couldnt act. You can miss this movie and it wouldnt affect anything in the MCU.

• 18h ago

it was ok but not great

it was ok but not great

• 21h ago

Captain Marvel is fun, while being underwhelming, Samuel.L.Jackson is great with Brie Larson and Ben mendelssohn is a good villain. Captain Marvel feels to overpowered and confusing at times.

• 22h ago

I like it very much. I love Brie Larson as Captain Marvel aka Carol Danvers.

I like it very much. I love Brie Larson as Captain Marvel aka Carol Danvers.

• Oct 18, 2019

Very bland and boring. No plot build up, characters were weak. Too linear. 1/10 will not see again.

• 1d ago

So, a woman behaves like a stereotypical man and she believes that this somehow empowers women. Also, awful acting and poor writing.

• 1d ago

Lacking the likeable substance that nearly every other MCU hero has, Captain Marvel falls flat in attempting to deliver an entertaining experience, instead feeling like a shell of what it could be.