Captain Marvel Reviews

• 1h ago

gives a certain warning bells for the audience just forgetable but good for pass time

• 6h ago

While this movie did have okay action and pretty good visual effects, the writing of this movie could've been so much better. I really hope they can improve Captain Marvel's storyline in her next movie but in this one, she falls flat.

• 2d ago

I really wish they had made a movie about Scarlet Witch or Black Widow instead. This movie was aggressively disappointing and Captain Marvel herself was aggressively unlikeable in the movie. Starts pretty promising, but fizzles out to almost nothing by the end. It was good to see Phil again though.

• 2d ago

The worst Marvel movie as of date.

The worst Marvel movie as of date.

• 2d ago

Was expecting so much more. It wasn’t bad but definitely not what I es expecting.

• 3d ago

Loved the movie and the acting. Entertaining and a great addition to the marvel universe.

• 5d ago

Absolute garbage. An insult to the Marvel brand.

Absolute garbage. An insult to the Marvel brand.

• 5d ago

Not quite sure why this was so unpopular with the audience?

Not quite sure why this was so unpopular with the audience?

• 6d ago