Captain Marvel Reviews

• 4h ago

Awful movie and awful acting. Watching this was a horrible experience.

Awful movie and awful acting. Watching this was a horrible experience.

• 2d ago

Brie Larson is great and there's a ton of Sammy L. What's not to like?

Brie Larson is great and there's a ton of Sammy L. What's not to like?

• 3d ago

The plot is predictable and poor storytelling.

The plot is predictable and poor storytelling.

• 4d ago

La mayoría de personas critican a esta película por la seriedad y/o falta de carisma de Brie Larson, pero no se dan cuenta de que ha existido personajes con las mismas características y que de igual manera los han admirado, ya sean hombres o mujeres. Apartando ese tema, la película es aburrida hasta la mitad, luego de eso, salta a la acción pero no logra maravillar del todo. Además, no se tomaron la molestia de contar a profundidad el origen de Carol Danvers.

• 4d ago

"Captain Marvel" is a poorly rated movie by the public, which is something I don't understand why Captain Marvel is one of the best MCU films, the story, the action scenes are very good, Academy Award-winning Brie Larson plays a character charismatic and extremely strong. The film's weakest point is the villain made by Jude law, where it is poorly exploited and acted upon

• 6d ago

The movie was incredible, but longish. Longish is the only problem I had with the movie.

• 6d ago

Does it get any worse?....by far the worst of the super hero movies. If Brie wasnt easy to look at I would have cut it off half way through

QA Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet 7/7/2020 1:35:52 PM

QA Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet 7/7/2020 1:35:52 PM

• 6d ago

Mostly, I like what I have seen from the MCU so far. I was hoping for more of the same here but am not sure where to put the blame. Brie Larson is a fine actor but she isn't given much depth. Is that the fault of the writers, the constraints they were working under, or the directors? Hard to say, but Larson's basic role here is strutting, thrusting her jaw out, and squaring her shoulders. Oh, and to squint like she wants everyone around her know that she knows a secret that they don't. It's like going to a restaurant (the MCU) you like but get served a dish without a lot of flavor. More spices next time, please.

• Jul 07, 2020