Captain Marvel Reviews

• Jan 30, 2023

it was good but should've come sooner in the MCU

it was good but should've come sooner in the MCU

• Jan 22, 2023

It's a little disjointed, but the setting and secondary characters help propel it to better than average.

• Jan 22, 2023

La definición de cómo no hacer una película, de origen de una superheroina, y sobre todo su mediocre "empoderamiento" femenino y desperdicio de personajes, entre muchas otras cosas, en resumen una mala película

• Jan 20, 2023

Captain Brick on its crusade to save the universe. Not a good movie and not a good Marvel movie. There are reasons why the hero of this flick gets sidelined with the sequel 'Marvels' (whoever will care about that one).

• Jan 17, 2023

Do not watch, no charakter development, hates all man it seems

Do not watch, no charakter development, hates all man it seems

• Jan 15, 2023

I remember I disliked this movie, but don't have energy to re-watch it again and write all of my pain points. The one thing you need to know. YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED.

• Jan 13, 2023

I've given this review two stars and that's purely for the visuals. Brie Larson is as lifeless and compelling as a brick. With a superhero what makes them iconic is they have weaknesses and they show moments of pure raw emotion. There is absolutely nothing likeable about Larson's portrayal as Captain America. Visuals as mentioned are great and was the only thing that kept me turning this movie off.

• Jan 12, 2023

This movie is a good mix of humor, action, and story. I loved getting to know Captain Marvel and her story.

• Jan 11, 2023

Brie Larson should stick to playing evil and mean characters. It comes to her naurally xD. The movie was one of the worst MCU one ever!