Captain Marvel Reviews

• Oct 20, 2020

Didn't like it. ok. U

Didn't like it. ok. U

• Oct 19, 2020

You may like or not like Brie but the movie itself is great and fits perfectly into the Marvel Universe. I thought the movie would be crap but now I consider it as one of the best from the franchise.

• Oct 18, 2020

Average superhero movie

Average superhero movie

• Oct 18, 2020

this is not one of the best superhero movies but it is also not one of the worst he is average.

• Oct 17, 2020

I think most importantly, this movie did not have any impact on the world, MCU history, or other important characters. It's okay if the acting was good, but Larson's acting was terrible.

• Oct 13, 2020

This movie is a lump of crap. Weird reality in the movie, dumb parts, and very stupid conception. LUMP *clap* OF *clap* CRAP!

• Sep 30, 2020

definitely the worst of marvel first round of movies. People talk about this as being a gender movie and while the most ridiculous part of this "girl" movie was the "I'm just a girl" in the end fight, I never had such an eye roll until that moment. The reason this movie failed is that it just wasn't that good, larson's acting wasn't great, it's was akward and stiff, Jackson again takes the show in this one, the only bright point really. Story was weak, acting was mostly weak.

• Sep 30, 2020

Loved it.Few more changes and one of the best movies. Story is kind of irelevant to the fact that captain marvel was technechly the first avenger.Helps us to figure out more of the marvel universe

• Sep 27, 2020

Very bland story. Great graphics.

Very bland story. Great graphics.