Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie (Captain Underpants) Reviews

• Aug 27, 2019

Some ridiculously over-the-top nonsensical humour that works, mixed with a general feeling of childhood cringe.

• Aug 17, 2019

My favorite superhero movie of 2017!! Funny & heartfelt. Made me feel like a child again!

• Aug 13, 2019

Captain Underpants is a kid friendly but heartful

Captain Underpants is a kid friendly but heartful

• Jul 25, 2019

how could a cartoon be borderless in creativity and fun!!

how could a cartoon be borderless in creativity and fun!!

• Jul 24, 2019

My vocal chords will give out before I stop praising this movie and when they do I'll continue in sign language

• Jul 14, 2019

Disposable fun with good pacing, sharp visuals, colorful world building, and a pretty funny climax. Despite an almost entirely directionless middle act and hit or miss humor, this was decent for what it offered. I liked the books as a wee lad.

• Jul 04, 2019

A potty-humor kids film made and written by some talented people, making this film funny, nicely animated, and a really fun story

• May 27, 2019

A delightfully campy but superbly animated and surprisingly funny offering from Dreamworks Animation that wholly captures the spirit of the books I grew up with.

• May 04, 2019

I honestly thought Captain Underpants would suck. I thought it was a very stupid idea. But after watching this movie, I laughed my ass off. Pretty great, if you ask me.

• Apr 22, 2019

An amazing animated film!

An amazing animated film!