Capture the Flag Reviews

• Nov 02, 2020

Película decente y buena

Película decente y buena

• May 14, 2019

The best movie eveeerrrr...

The best movie eveeerrrr...

• Apr 30, 2019

There is absolutely no reason for a kids PG movie to say "Daddy didn't give a rat's ass about the moon". Kids repeat these things and it's rated PG making parents believe it's an all around ok movie for kids and it IS NOT!

• Aug 24, 2018

While watching this film with my kids I thought of all the different ways I could pull my toenails out. None of them were as painful as the film.

• Jul 25, 2018

Just 2.5 stars as entertaining, but I feel I should add 0.5 stars more by its defense of science in this dark ages.

• Jul 03, 2018

Clichés por todos lados, personajes con poca personalidad,me parece una falta de respeto presentar eso a una audiencia es simplemente mediocre

• Feb 12, 2018

While this film was easily overlooked by American audiences, and it isn't the greatest animated film of all time, Capture The Flag is a quirky piece that I've already rewatched many times over. This tale of three kids attempting to go to the moon is a fun, family friendly and easily entertaining piece. With a plot that is simple yet executed well, characters that are both normal and unique in their own ways, and a pleasing aesthetic, it's definitely an underrated piece that should've received more attention than it did. Gato should be proud of his directorial work.

• Aug 12, 2017

Sure, it's not Pixar or Dreamworks, but you know what? It's still a solid enjoyable film. Great for a family movie night with kids under the age of 10, enough action and drama to keep everyone entertained, and a great villain. It's a little predictable, but if you don't expect too much, then you might be pleasantly surprised.

• Apr 25, 2017

An outstanding animated film, filled with action pack, heart, emotion and an epic representation of saving a historical evidence, a great Spanish animated triumph for all mankind