Car 54, Where Are You? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Car 54, Where Are You? Reviews

½ April 19, 2015
This Car 54 can stay lost.
½ March 17, 2015
not as good as the source material (TV show) but still funny
½ October 11, 2014
Unfunny and forgettable. That's all I can say.
November 25, 2013
.No no no no no no no no no no no no no. NO! It's just NOT funny.
December 7, 2012
Could be very detailed and a good story there by the synopsis.
August 3, 2012
this movie is so bad it is not even worth thinking about it
July 19, 2012
by far one of the best movies ever filmed. rosie o'donnells performance saves this film. right up there with american classics such as casablanca and scarface.
May 23, 2012
June 3, 2010
I guess this film is based off of a old television show. I have never seen the show so I can not compare. But as a movie this was not very good. A poor story and some annoying characters did not make this a funny film. Not worth watching.
January 13, 2010
One of the worst films of all time.
December 28, 2009
1 of my favorite movies when I was younger but after watching it now, I cant see why
½ December 7, 2009
A silly goofy movie remade from a 1960's tv show with dabs of crude humor and some slap stick and felt totally like a late 80's early 90's flick (which it was). I don't know if the cast was big at the time but if you watch this you will totally be like oh thats the guy from and thats the chick from. You got a young jeremy piven doing what he does best along with a lil freestyle oldschool rap, for SCRUBS fans John C. McGinley is a main character, Tone Loc makin a lil cameo, rosie odonel actin statton islandish, its always good when you through a Baldwin in there...not sure which one though (if its not alec it doesn't matter what their first name is) and pen and teller adding in there comedy. I chuckled a few times out loud so all in all it wasn't a complete waste. And try sittin though this with out trying to impersonate David Johansen.
August 16, 2009
Wow, this really is pretty bad. It is an insult to the tv series from the 1960's that bears the same name. Rosie O'Donnell has a good bit though. This film just isn't funny.
July 8, 2009
I watched a little bit of it and it was very bad. If I had sat through this then I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up being one of the worst movies ever for me. I'm not going to torture myself with it though.
March 15, 2009
Awesome Johnnie C. movie.
½ October 17, 2008
I know I've called many movies the worst movie I've ever seen, but this one may actually be the winner. In a year of AMAZING film making, this turd was made. What were they thinking?
½ July 9, 2008
car54.where are you?movie poster car54. where are you?actors&cast david johansen john c.mcginley
June 8, 2008
Not at all interested
April 2, 2008
I would rather dress up in drag with David Ortiz and drink Windex.
½ December 21, 2007
The characters voices will have you slashing at your arteries within minutes. Even if you can get past still have to deal with looking at Rosie O'Donnell for 90 minutes.