Carbon Nation - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Carbon Nation Reviews

February 2, 2014
Absolutely a must see! Would be great to have continuous updates to this documentary on the current status of many of the solutions proposed in the movie.
November 7, 2012
A swing and a miss. Not only does this movie fail to suggest more specific measures to combat climate change, it fails to mention the numerous political and cultural obstacles to implementing any environmental reform. If you watch the news enough, you won't learn much from this movie.
October 12, 2012
There is no man made global warming other than the Sun causes and climate change has been going on long before us. We need to use the fuel we have in the country and stop buying it from terrorist (in other words muslims) and in time our technology will be good enough to move on to a new energy source. Mark my words though the liberals will stand against that energy also!
September 30, 2012
Optimistic take on global warming and what can be done to counter it. No ground breaking revelations, but inspirational nonetheless.
August 31, 2012
Good overview of issues and options. Over optimistic as the positioning against climate change continues this movie does skips talking about the funding put into countering climate change.
August 25, 2012
After watching this great documentary I'm very optimistic that we can save our planet before we reach a point of no return. Let's just hope that the powers that be see it the same way.
½ August 24, 2012
I just watched this film and I have to say I am really taken back by all the awesome technology and brilliant people that are working on this stuff. Even if I don't really believe in so called "global warming" I do believe we should move towards making these sorts of changes which will only make the world a better place for everyone. I still say that its mostly a natural change and that the world is doing what it has done since the big bang created this whole crazy thing and that science brings us closer to understanding what is happening everyday. But working towards the sort of goals that this film shows us is a great thing and one we shouldn't dismiss for the profits of corporations who don't care about people only money.
½ August 20, 2012
can't wait for the first solar jet.
August 19, 2012
OK, I'm motivated and hopeful, LETS GO!
August 19, 2012
@Eve Applebaum-Dominick

"I find it incredibly interesting that the "audience rating is 76% while the "critics" ratings is only 40%....what's up with that? That's a string difference...it almost makes me wonder about the sincerity of "critics". Somewhat disturbing really...even FILM Critics are getting handouts?? "

It's more likely that the film critics are comprised of people with both views. Those that believe in climate change and those that don't, and the "audience" that actually watches a movie like this is a vast majority of those that do believe in climate change. Hence the large disparity in reviews.
August 18, 2012
May 29, 2012
I wanted to see this film ever since I saw the trailer. As informative and well-intentioned as the movie certainly is, the trailer is unfortunately more exciting and better made than the movie itself. My top two critiques of the film are the pace (slow) and the narration. I'm still giving 3 stars solely because the information is so important.
May 15, 2012
Awesome. The cynicism in some of the reviews is a large part of the reason this film is important.
August 24, 2011
Positive, practical, and succinct. Briefly mentions legislation and lobbyist hold-ups, refreshing to hear some more positive encouragement for a change.
May 22, 2011
Great film. Focused on the positive things that people are doing to create a clean secure energy future for the world.
May 12, 2011
Absolutely fabulous. In the same documentary league as "An Inconvenient Truth" and "Supersize Me". Wanted to immediately watch it a second time.
April 21, 2011
Non-believers welcome.
April 7, 2011
Critical but at the same time positive and witty.
March 26, 2011
After "An inconvenient true" this is a must see, though the suggestions might be aplicable only for developed countries, but is a start!
February 25, 2011
Finally,an all inclusive climate film...
Solutions and a conversation for the middle of the political spectrum.
Cracks me up,the NY Times thinks it's not liberal enough and the NY Post thinks it's too far left.
Seems just about right!