The Caretaker Reviews

• Aug 31, 2013

A very stupid slasher flick, The Caretaker is mostly enjoyable because of its idiocy and campiness. There is nothing redeemable about it except its humor that is not always intentional.

• Jan 18, 2013

So knowingly bad its actually quite entertaining. Laugh with it instead of at it and you might have some fun with this.

• Mar 14, 2012

Another film of such awfulness you have to wonder why these films aren't banned to protect the public.

• Nov 15, 2011

The ending mildly amused me & love the legend that is Jennifer Tilly! She was the only person that could act in this lack of gore, lack of acting, lack of effects tripe...

• Nov 15, 2011

• Oct 11, 2011

predictable film, making fun of predicatable films, while being as scary as a black cat 10 miles away from you.

• Jul 04, 2010

Poor Jennifer Tilly and Judd Nelson. They had to be reduced to this film. They must have been doing it as a favor to someone they knew. I still haven't watched all of it, but I'm over an hour into it and so far, it's boring. Slow paced and not very gory.

• Mar 09, 2010

• Film C Super Reviewer
    Mar 08, 2010

OMFG what a load o old shit, how for the love of god do they continue to make these shit movies that arent even worth the air time!! terrible story terrible acting terrible scary movie no gore no suspense not much action or thrills, poor graphics i mean anything you can think about for a movie thiis movie lacks!! it is that bad!!

• Mar 07, 2010

A 2008 film!! Are you kidding me!? This is a terrible film. Seriously, it had gone beyond a terrible film, to laughing at it!! And now knowing its a 2008 film, i'm woundering how the hell this actually managed to get on tv! The acting, the story etc. The list goes on for how terrible this film is!