Carl - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Carl Reviews

September 16, 2012
This is a really weird movie and not for everyone. I did like it because I was in the mood for something weird. But it was slow at times.
½ September 8, 2012
La verdad me gustó mucho esta película, hijo producto de una familia disfuncional, formador de otra familia disfuncional se convierte en un secuestrador en busca de mas hijos...un rato tema donde la suciedad tanto física como mental es una de las cosas que mas me impactaron, muy bien hecha en ese aspecto con un final bastante impredecible y un quizás para una continuación
September 3, 2012
Heavy balls worst film ever pure fulla tramps
½ June 17, 2012
This was a horribly drawn-out movie. Leaving many questions un-answered about the ending and what happened in the movie. There was no thrill or fear given to audience in this movie. The only thrill given was the thrill of it might finally end. The movie started out slow, went even slower through the middle, and ended horribly. It had one climax which soon resolved quickly without a second glance. The acting is nothing to speak of. If it said "From the makers of Borat" I would have believed it.
½ April 29, 2012
Carl

What a great horror movie. I was on the edge of my seat the whole movie. If you love horro you will love this. The cast is great & the style of the film is really really good. Go see it.
April 28, 2012
Sure, it's no Up, but we'll have to see.