Carry on Matron - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

my fav out of them all!
September 6, 2008
Quite funny at times.
July 15, 2008
Another great Carry On film.
July 13, 2008
funny good comedy. find the old carry on films are funny with all the old jokes.
June 20, 2008
I'm a sucker for all the Carry On movies when you consider the double meanings that they got away with back in the 60's. A great silly laugh and nothing more.
June 6, 2008
Not interested in seeing this.
May 27, 2008
all the carry ons are funny
½ May 16, 2008
The Carry On team made very good films set in hospitals and this one is no exception.
April 24, 2008
Dated and not funny, although i feel like im burning a union jack and spitting in the queens face by saying this, i just wasn't entertained and barely raised a smile throughout. The only saving grace was Sid James who would make the best Uncle in the world. Unfunny, Boring and more out of date than a back street meat counter
½ April 23, 2008
I love this film so funny
½ January 15, 2008
Another classic carry on full of innuendo and choreographed visual gags. Example, new mother, 'He's not all right its all bent and to one side' Cue joan Sims' sausage on fork bending in half! Enjoyable but thin plot.
½ January 6, 2008
I love Kenneth Cope in a uniform!
December 15, 2007
I saw this when I was young it was the first exposure to Bawdy humor and I never looked back
November 27, 2007
carry on they are all the same just differant theames ..hilarious
November 8, 2007
Carry on lent itself very well to the hospital setting and this matched the previous Doctor in making the most of the possibilites.
October 20, 2007
sooooo funny love it
½ October 13, 2007
one of those classic films that uou just have to watch every christmas and for your info it is not sad to watch it every year
October 13, 2007
so funny i love carry ons i cant stop laughing
October 12, 2007
this one is a laugh a minute this classic hospital comedy
½ September 10, 2007
This is probably the best Carry On film in my opinion. I've seen it the most out of all the others. Sid James is brilliant as always as are Charles Hawtrey and Kenneth Williams. It's a must see for all comedy fans as are the other Carry On films. They're stupid but they are very funny.