Carry On Camping - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Carry On Camping Reviews

November 27, 2011
GREAT! FUN! ENJOY!.. SUPER!..
August 2, 2011
Has to be one of the all time movie greater. I could watch this over and over again, and laugh just as much. bring back the Carry On's!!
June 17, 2011
One of the best of this seemingly neverending series.
½ June 3, 2011
Now this is more like it..

A pinnacle in "Carry on"-history. A plan of getting two babes to go along to a nude camping site goes dreadfully wrong.

There is fun in this movie on so many levels. The hot chick played by Joan Sims is supposed to be 33 years old. Just that is funny in itself. And "the boys" are closer to retirement than boarding school, but they don't care, do they?

We get all of the famous cast that we want to find in these movies and some other shady characters. We get drinking and fooling around, deep discussions in tight tents and women running around in their panties in a monastary.

I recommend than ypu consume this movie in the company of at least two bottles of cheap red wine or something similar
May 6, 2011
I have just started watching all these again with Dylan. I love em! Eeeehhh
March 9, 2011
an english comedy classic..........
February 24, 2011
Possibly the most Iconic film of the series - Babs flying bikini is what everyone remembers from this.
September 15, 2010
Bawdy and ourtrageous
September 7, 2010
One of the best known carry on films, probably because of that one scene involved barbara's bra, but in my opinion not the funniest.
September 4, 2010
BRILLIANT AS EVER. SEEN THIS MOVIE TOO MANY TIMES. BUT IT STILL MAKES ME LAUGH.........CLASSIC
½ August 26, 2010
Fun, Fun, Fun! That's all I can say ;)
½ August 6, 2010
I pretty much love evry on of the carry on set and this is the first one I ever saw.
½ July 20, 2010
Personally, I struggle to differentiate the Carry On films from one another, but this one stands out as one of the better films of the series.
June 20, 2010
There is nothing wrong with this film, it's mix of great acting and great old jokes is a winning formula
½ June 20, 2010
Matron, take them away!, I know I shouldn't still be laughing after watching for 100th time but for me it's a slice of British comedy history.
April 14, 2010
This film hasn't aged well imo, but its still a good watch
March 21, 2010
December 18, 2009
One of the best Carry On films with plenty of laughs. A British classic.
½ June 28, 2009
you can't beat the old one's!!!
½ June 26, 2009
kenneth williams stands out in this movie, sharing a caravan with a woman, gets hit on the head and covered in ketchup and thinks his head is bleading. A minah bird that says show us ur knickers lol and a very young and shapely babara windsor.