Cars Reviews

• Aug 08, 2022

second half carried tbh

second half carried tbh

• Aug 07, 2022

Muy buena pelicula, con un buen mensaje.

Muy buena pelicula, con un buen mensaje.

• Aug 01, 2022

This is the greatest animated movie of all time, I cannot express how I felt watching this movie, I've been watching this movie for as long as I possibly could have, this left me a changed person, all of those people that hate this movie are wrong

• Jul 29, 2022

And this is how Pixar passes into the hands of Disney with a boring, generic, corny and predictable movie. If not for its forced sequels, no one would remember Cars.

• Jul 24, 2022

This is a great movie. The journey and development of the main protagonist is a subtle change and by the end of the movie, we can clearly see how the protagonist has changed for the better. The supporting characters are likeable and I genuinely enjoyed watching this. The main protagonist is quite unlikeable however, I do not seem to relate to this character which makes most of the character's first scenes quite forgettable and easy to push off - making the overarching story a bit in the shadows. Nevertheless, this was a good watch, and I do recommend it.

• Jul 21, 2022

A classic Pixar movie that is simple and easy to understand with some slight complications here and there.

• Jul 17, 2022

Filme que pode não ser meu favorito da Pixar, mas gosto muito do ensinamento que ele traz que é: um bom caráter vale muito mais que conquista, dinheiro ou grandes prêmios.

• Jun 30, 2022

I loved the Cars movie. I thought it was funny and heartwarming. I like the characters and the scenery the characters explored. I find that it is a very good family movie.

• Jun 22, 2022

My family loves Cars! My son knows the whole movie my heart!!!! Why is everyone hating on this movie?????

• Jun 20, 2022

Archie’s review: “I liked this movie! Yes!!! I liked the races a lot. I liked the race where there was that big accident with all of those cars crashing. I liked all of the characters. I liked all of them! It was about cars. The main character was a red car.” 🏜