Carver - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Carver Reviews

½ May 14, 2016
Literally senseless gore. Carver is a story about an unlucky bunch of friends coming across a lunatic who tortures and kill people on film.

The story is very weak, and has little character development at all. The gore is very well done, but because the story is so weak, it feel empty and lacks any fun at all.
½ February 6, 2013
Good fx, that's it, etc etc.
August 3, 2012
Coming from a person who can appreciate a bad horror film, don't waste your time. Terrible movie.
June 4, 2012
Grossest movie i've EVER seen
½ May 15, 2012
Indie horror flick inspired by actual events. What a slasher movie.
½ April 5, 2012
I've read a bunch of positive reviews on this garbage. whats to like? its badly made. far too bloody. and has some of the most stupidest deaths I've ever seen in my life. especially the nail in the head scene. just wow. very unrealistic. might as well tell you, hes about to nail her head and shes being loud. her friends appear upstairs. he puts his finger on her lips saying to shhh. and you know what the bitch stays quiet! i would be screaming like theres no tomorrow! even if i were to die I'd at least be able to save my friends! but no the bitch stays quiet. even as hes getting prepared to kill her shes still quiet. fuck this movie! and fuck everyone who had to do with it! and the ending. just fuck me for wasting time on this. sure gore hounds will appreciate the blood but even they shouldnt waste their time.
April 3, 2012
C+

Lots of gore in this low budget horror film. Its not entirely bad but just not good. A good movie to watch once.
March 22, 2012
Can I get a low budget worst film of the year award?! Horrible movie with parts of it spinoffs of other horror films like saw and last house on the left. Why they even made this film is a joke and because of it you can see the actors haven't had to many roles in other movies either.
March 11, 2012
This movie cracked me up! Acting and overall quality was HORRIBLE
½ March 7, 2012
This movie has all the gore and blood but that's it! The story is so stupid and doesn't make any sense! Killer have no purpose, the acting is terrible! And most of all when a killer is trying to kill you, you'll fight back but no, not any of these characters! Don't bother with this movie.
January 24, 2012
It's ultra low-budget, but, the money they spent was on special effects!!... Nice work. The actors & actresses are all no-namers, but they do fine. It's got the blood, guts and T&A covered!!!... Great Friday night rental, after the kiddies are tucked away. I streamed it for FREE on CRACKLE on my RoKu!... NICE!! :)
½ December 31, 2011
Ultra low budget film with horrible actors, I don't know why I watched this piece of crap. The film tried to give it's viewers a realistic view point on the event but failed as it's so not realistic at all! Lots of gore alright but it's nothing new as most horror films do have gore, the score is horrifying, you'd just mute it; I don't know whether I hate the plot more or the score to be honest
December 30, 2011
I was intrigued at the idea of this being based on a true story, but it turned out that didn't matter. This is just another gorefest with no point whatsoever. I watched about half of it and gave up because I had already seen the same exact thing before, several times, with different titles. Namely, Cabin Fever and The Hills Have Eyes. Don't waste your time with this movie.
½ November 10, 2011
Pretty awful film. However, it was a weird surprise seeing my aunt and uncle's bar in this movie, LOL.
½ July 1, 2011
April 25, 2011
was good,one time watch though...
April 3, 2011
A well made, no-budget slasher film with great gobs of gore and brutal violence. In fact, it's the underlying sense of nastiness that hurt the film for me. I didn't mind all over-the-top slasher goodness, but I don't need to see the killer pee on his victims or dump a full toilet on them. That said, Carver is well acted and directed and the special effects are great, especially for such a low budget. A Bad from this Basement Dweller.
March 27, 2011
As scary as it was, I watched it during the day ... had to close my eyes, but I did enjoy it.
March 5, 2011
Shot on digital video backwoods bleeder. Enjoyed this more on my second viewing. Lots of well done gross out gore scenes.
March 3, 2011