Casper: A Spirited Beginning - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Casper: A Spirited Beginning Reviews

March 20, 2012
I've seen it... but I can't remember it
March 3, 2012
I seen this movie Casper - A Spirited Beginning and really liked this movie.
January 25, 2012
And this marks the second time Steve Guttenberg has given me a movie to review that has a 0% Fresh Rating on Rotten Tomatoes. At least it's better than watching any Police Academy.
August 12, 2011
I used to watch this movie when i was little! Now im not so sure about it! i need to watch it again! But without a doubt its good for kids!!!
August 11, 2011
This film has horrible effects and doesn't even come close to the 1995 version. And what really bothers me is that the kid doesn't even get scared when he sees casper, he actually gets happy. That kid has some issues. Yeah it's not very good.
July 31, 2011
I only watched this because it went along with the other two Casper movies, but it's a prequel, most prequels aren't good, and this is no exception. It has a bit of the charm from the first two, but overall it's just so-so.
July 29, 2011
Stricly a children's franchise; not for serious moviegoers.
June 2, 2011
i used to love this movie! :D
½ May 9, 2011
Obviously not as good as the first movie, but this was still kind of cute... It really was a nice prequel, but the plot really wasn't as strong. Looking back at how Casper became "The Friendly Ghost" was kind of fun, but in my eyes it was still a mistake. Overall, it was an alright movie with some dumb fights, the return of dumb, dumber and dumbest and one hell of a messy kitchen...
½ March 7, 2011
Adorable little ghost.
November 24, 2010
While its no match for the 1995 version its a fairly good kids flick that went straight to video back in the late 90's. Its definitley aimed at a much younger audience so its not as enjoyable as the first, but theres still enough there to make it watchable. I didn't really like any parts that had Kibosh or Snivel included, two ghosts from the undead world. A lot of slapstick humour as well, most of which didn't work out too well. Overall young kids will get their kicks out of it and enjoy it.
½ August 14, 2010
The beginning of the end of everything Casper was....
July 26, 2010
I don't really like the story, but I love the song. It's 911's song "Love Sensation"
July 21, 2010
I've seen it but can't really remember it. Wouldn't mind seeing again.
½ April 25, 2010
½ February 26, 2010
Great Casper movie, i believe its my fav one of the three. great movie
February 4, 2010
Its casper its all good
½ January 28, 2010
casper a fun sequel with rodney dangerfield it is a fun casper film it was funny and remember this as a young child
½ January 24, 2010
What a terrible follow-up to what was an ok movie(albeit with too many silly cameos)
December 30, 2009