Casual Sex? - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Casual Sex? Reviews

½ February 26, 2011
ok but forgettable 80`s sex comedy for chicks.
February 17, 2011
Another young adult sex comedy with no surprises, but good actors. It's not too bad, but it isn't good either.
December 19, 2010
Loved this 80's comedy that starred Lea Thompson and Victoria Jackson. Cute movie and it had some really funny parts in it but also some serious ones as well. Loved Andrew Dice Clay's role in this. He does his norm but it totally works in this movie!!! Good movie to watch woth your significant other!!!
½ November 25, 2010
I liked the fact that it lived up to its name
½ November 25, 2010
I liked the fact that it lived up to its name
½ June 18, 2010
That poster had me hooked. As for the film, it's pretty routine.

Lea Thompson (Back to the Future) and Victoria Jackson have some chemistry together and occasionally have moments where their charm and sex appeal are let loose, but overall they're stuck with two bland roles. Andrew Dice Clay stands out as a funny broad New Jersey stereotype, and seeing Jerry Levine pop up as a romantic interest is disconcerting in a humorous way. Unfortunately, aside from a few scenes that attempt to but barely begin to probe the fears and tragedy of AIDS and disease, Casual Sex? pretty much plays out like a typical chick flick. I can't even remember the last R rated film I saw that was so tame.
January 11, 2010
AWSOME !!!
Two girls give up on the concept of randome love and decide to get in shape .. they go to a weekend health spa only to find Its Co-ed And well I just luv this show .. Its a must see atleast once :)
January 4, 2010
Saw this when I was a kid back in the 1980s
December 1, 2009
Hi, I watch this last week when my computer was mess up and it was a cute movie despite I thought I watch it before. Lea Thompson was pretty good to me as a worried wort mostly this was set in the 80's when AIDS and other diseases was the main focus in this movie she was mostly scared on getting that while her friend play by Victoria Jackson was just wanted a guy to like her for who she is (she plays mostly the friend that didn't get hardly any dates Lea play mostly the popular woman). They get tried of staying around there town so they go to a health resort to find the Mr. right in this movie some of it was corny (you can tell it was set in the 80's the hairstyles and the acting too). Andrew Dice Clay was pretty funny to trying to hit on Lea character too in this movie. All in all it was a cute movie that tries not to be too funny and mostly how men and women feels about each other too.
½ October 17, 2009
I heard this was different from most romantic comedies. It was a lie.
October 14, 2009
Not a bad movie... You felt for the main characters about the difficulty of finding someone to date. Based on this, it should get at least an average rating, but then at the end, when I asked myself if I was really entertained, I then had to lower my rating a bit.
July 12, 2009
Leuke standaard jaren 80 komedie! Lea Thompson is supercute!
July 9, 2009
Movie ment to Just Be Entertaining, can't take it to seriously.
½ March 31, 2009
Watch this in big screen.
½ March 1, 2009
for a movie that's as old as me, it wasn't half bad...IMO. haha
February 21, 2009
I only watched this because of Lea Thompson. Her character was cute and funny (as she always is), but her friend was just annoying. Worth watching just to see Thompson's bare 26 year old back side alone, but there were also some funny moments.
shesdownbytheriver
February 18, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
January 16, 2009
Interesting premise.
½ January 5, 2009
It's an eighties flick, so all you can expect - big hair - cool music - cheesy innuendos and scary fashions....watching this again was like stepping into a time machine, being reminded of all the fashion 'dont's' that we all did and at the time, this movie was apt as it was when we were first introduced to the idea of 'safe sex'. The Vin Man is my fav, what a character! LMAO
November 20, 2008
I'll admit it...I loved Lea Thompson back in the day. She was the only reason I watched this in the first place (her having a nude scene helped-I was in high school what are you going to do). To my surprise this wasn't a total chick flick and actually had some funny scenes in it. Also starring was a rising star named Andrew Dice Clay. This was shot before he was famous for being a foul mouthed comedian. He was actually one of the better things in the movie and garners some sympathy in his role as a loser who doesn't get how he is striking out with the ladies all the time. An underrated movie.