Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat Reviews

May 18, 2018
extremely funny for those who understand the little jokes!
½ April 25, 2018
The worst movie i've ever seen! Dr Seuss deserves better.
April 23, 2018
I originally saw this movie when I was a really young kid. I loved Dr seuss books, and I loved this movie. What do I think when I watch it today? I still love it! I get that this and the grinch are the reasons why we don't have any more live action Dr Seuss movies (BTW, I hated the grinch, even though that's the reason why this movie exists, so I guess good things can come out of bad things). But what most people don't know is that this is very close to the book. The Cat wanted to teach a lesson and give the kids a fun time, in both, the books and the movie. It also has a lot of similarities, but let's just keep this short. I love this movie.
April 19, 2018
Filled with witty and clever humor. Entertaining for any age group, child or adult. One of my favorite movies of all time.
April 12, 2018
No one cares about the conversation between Krisstoff and anna in frozen: krisstof-"what size?", anna- "What size, does it matter?" (and there are many more examples like this in nearly all of disney's movies) and everbody is judging this movie for its potty humour. irony :) i try to judge a kid's movie by a kid's point of view, of my 7 year old daughter's. she rarely laughs at movies, she laughed out loud with this movie too many times, and then told me about it ecstatically.
April 11, 2018
Best adaptation of Dr.Seuss work. Nothing makes sense and everything has a sense of unrealism and uncanny valley, just as his books. It also doesn't follow any conventional guidelines which makes it a wild rollercoaster to experience but also the perfect thing to channel the Dr.Seuss spirit.
March 20, 2018
lame story line,more stupid than funny.one of the worst kids movies ive seen
March 19, 2018
My 2 Year old sister watches this crap and i don't think she should! This movie is way worse than The Grinch. It's Crude, Trashy, & Unfunny.
½ March 14, 2018
It is a terrible movie with little to no inspiration and most of the acters looked like they where held at gun point throught the entire move
March 2, 2018
My god, I can not tell you how much i despise this film. Its not just my least favorite Dr. Suess movie, it is probably my least favorite movie. period!. It is a shamefully corporate sellout that is remarkably cynical, unfocused, and painful. Mike Myers can be really funny, but he hasn't cracked me up once here. Bo Welch, your a great production designer but what were you doing when directing this movie man?!
Not only are the costumes, and the cgi crap, the "humor" is unfunny, the acting is %hitty, but theres forced morals, unnecessary adult jokes and un-needed pop culture references. It's just a pain.
February 18, 2018
IT WAS A MOVIE OF THE AGES.
February 11, 2018
One of the greatest cinematic experiences ever.
January 24, 2018
You're honestly gonna give the Kwan a 30% rating ??
January 17, 2018
IM SO EXITED SON OF A BITJDSJSJSJSDSB
½ January 13, 2018
Now, do you remember when you read the book? Your eyes filled with wonder, your brain all ashook? Well if you enjoyed that, you won't like that movie, nothing makes sense and the plot is all kooky. With little to no laughs and potty humor galore, this movie is awful, and I will say no more.
January 1, 2018
Wow! we need more movies like this! Dirty hoe, but I love you.
½ December 27, 2017
My little brother liked the movie when he was little! I personally hate this movie it's not as bad as the live action grinch . But still HATE it! I Wish they Would Stop Doing Dr Suess Movies Cause They Always Suck! They Ruin The Books In My Opion
½ November 28, 2017
A visually stunning movie, like a Gourmet cupcake that is 90% generic icing with a immoral, swampy nasty, obnoxious center, that starts to rot your teeth and your mind on contact. No stars.
½ November 21, 2017
this is just pure grabage not much more i can say and i cant give it 0 stars so i gave it half a star
November 20, 2017