Catch and Release - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Catch and Release Reviews

½ July 23, 2014
Ok. Ending sucked tho.
June 19, 2014
Slow but good. Likeable cast helps me care about all the characters
June 14, 2014
The most GAWD AWFUL chick flick since Mama Mia!
June 11, 2014
Different/Kinda Dull/Just OK/Not Bad/Kinda Liked...
½ May 22, 2014
A drama about a young woman finding out the hidden side of her fiancée, who suddenly died right before their wedding, with the support of their friends.
½ March 26, 2014
Poor Kevin smith. He was so like able. Everyone else in this cookie cutter tounge in cheek cheese fest was not
December 2, 2013
Having lost a loved one unexpectedly---I was engrossed from the beginning as Catch and Release captured that "formula" perfectly--strange timing, goofy humor, grief, depth of emotion, new connections--- the performances were so outstanding that all these years past its release i feel compelled to add a thumbs up, whole tomato review. Many small, lovely moments.
November 23, 2013
Olyphant. Olyphat. Olyphant.

Otherwise, the movie is crap.
August 11, 2013
Not what I expected, but it was ok. Great to see Kevin Smith turn up in this film.
½ July 25, 2013
Despite it's clichés Jennifer Garner and Timothy Olyphant's chemistry holds this film together quite nicely
June 23, 2013
Severely underrated movie! It's a great feel-good movie, and i can watch it over and over again
June 5, 2013
I love Timothy Olyphant but this film was a real drain to watch. The script was plain, unbelievable & unoriginal, the women were pathetic, mean or daft, and I can't emphasise with a woman who falls in love with her recently deceased fiancé's mate just because he's got a pretty face (sorry Mr Olyphant). I'm sure the actors in it agreed it was rubbish but turned up to work and enjoyed the pay cheque. Not recommended.
June 5, 2013
Jennifer garner is actually good in this sappy film.
April 29, 2013
This movie could have been cute, but I didn't like the guy she falls for.
½ April 28, 2013
It was good, some twists.. not the best movie, but hey, worth seeing.
April 22, 2013
I waited a long time to see this movie, and I wasn't dissappointed. It was sweet, funny, and enjoyable.
March 28, 2013
tittle says all..
nice movie
March 23, 2013
I'm actually watching this as I review it...and its really really quite good. I'm not going to say its a great flick...but its a really strong emotionally comic little film. Thus far, I'm MAD impressed and I'm in minute 38...
March 17, 2013
Surprisingly charming. It is interesting to see Kevin Smith in a role where he isn't directing and where he is not Silent Bob. It's a nice date movie.
March 10, 2013
es una película tan estúpida que la única manera de seguir viendo es para descubrir que nueva estupidez puede pasar.