Catch Me If You Can - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Catch Me If You Can Reviews

June 9, 2017
This Movie Turned 25 Years Old In 2014.
August 8, 2014
Love this movie, got hooked on it when I was younger.
December 7, 2012
Worth finding and watching!
August 4, 2011
excellent movie really enjoy that it was filmed in my home town
½ February 15, 2010
a classic film that is worth watching again
ScoopOnline
December 28, 2009
Stephen Sommers is a great director, but even a great Director like him is allowed to make mistakes.
December 15, 2009
A Great car racing movie with A cool 1957 chevy
September 11, 2009
Leonardo di Caprio is excellent in the main role of this amazing man in this true story. Hanks does a good job in his role of 'chaser'
May 24, 2009
One of the greatest rcae movies of all time
March 10, 2009
another film that does'nt get boring absolute 1 2 watch 4 me anyway g'd 4 a bit of old school racing 2
bigdaddydaryl
February 2, 2009
Love all the drag racing in it,The storyline is great for the time the movie was made,and seeing all those Muscle Cars in it makes the movie.And you get to see a real bad ass 1957 Chevy at the end.Holy Mama Pajama!!!!
½ January 24, 2009
Loved this underrated classic.
August 7, 2008
this is the best movie EVER!!!!
July 26, 2008
I liked this movie but I think a lot of people are confusing this one with the one done by Leonardo Dicaprio and Tom Hanks. The one done by leo and Tom was about a con man, this one is about a drag racer who tries to race money to save a school by betting on his races; the only thing similar is the name.
July 10, 2008
I like this Catch me if you Can better than the new one with Leo no offense to him.
I just thought This was a better Movie and plot.
June 11, 2008
i think i want to anyway...
June 9, 2008
lovely film i love to see all the time...
June 9, 2008
loved this movie its just hard to find
May 15, 2008
I'm not even interested in seeing this movie.
½ April 30, 2008
As far as movies go this is a B movie at best! But seeing that I was Street racing in St. Cloud at the time this movie was filmed it brought back some really good memeories!