Catch That Kid - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Catch That Kid Reviews

September 8, 2012
A charming and delightful kiddy heist film relying on the strong performances from it's young cast.
½ August 27, 2012
Baaaaaaad, just baaaaad.
½ August 26, 2012
This is what the Twilight/Disney channel stars were doing before they hit it big. That's all you need to know about what kind of movie this is. It entertained me when I was in 3rd grade, but I've repented, don't worry.
August 18, 2012
Looks to stupid and cheesy for me. It's just an excuse to get kids hyped up about an action movie with kids doing the action. I'll bet there's not any REAL action in this movie at all. But then again, Corbin Bleu movies tend to suck.
August 18, 2012
½ August 11, 2012
Cute story and would be entertaining for the older kids.
June 9, 2012
I loved this movie as a kid, seeing it now...why did I like it?
June 2, 2012
Even though Kristen Stewart, Corbin Blu and Max Theriot, along with cameo appearances by Jennifer Beals (Flashdance) and Sam Robards are great, Catch That Kid is let down by a weak story, and horrible dialogue, that ends up making you not wanna go on a mission without permission.
½ May 11, 2012
A family movie that you'll probably forget as soon as you're done with it. "Catch That Kid" is a very simple, dumb, boring movie that tries to be more than that, but because of that it just ended up being ridiculous. The soundtrack is inexsistent, acting is lame, the story itself is so fake that you just know where everything is going -- the only thing that I kind of liked were the first 5 minutes. Ok, they were plain and simple, but the introduction to the main characters was kind of cool.

Relaxing, do not expect it to surprise you. There's basically NO turining point or unpredictable storyline, you can see everything that's coming. But it was fairly entertaining even though I'm sure I'll forget about it in a few week's time. -- It just lacks a solid plot and something to work on. But it's decent if you don't have anything better to do, and kids will probalby like it.
May 2, 2012
its soooo cool and full of action!
½ April 22, 2012
Kirsten's only good movie but still no facial expressions
April 15, 2012
The only 'exciting' part was the TV set showing the Simpsons in one scene. Even WITH that, the movie still sucks as a heist movie--and they said this was 'better than Spy Kids' on the DVD box. No it isn't.
April 10, 2012
i cant belive i have not seen this movie
½ April 8, 2012
Its ok but still kinda enjoyed it.
½ April 5, 2012
I love this movie it's great there is so much action in it it's a really good movie
March 30, 2012
Only the start of Kristen's poor acting.
½ March 24, 2012
Haven't seen it in a while, but I remember loving it
March 7, 2012
I love this movie! it is one of my favorites!
February 17, 2012
A film that is not very good at any direction pointed at whether the dumb humor, wooden acting, or not even close real to life description of 3 preteens/teens breaking into a bank.