Cats Reviews

• Jun 21, 2020

What kind of kid movie is this?? It's scary and sad! Humans throwing kittens in the garbage to be incinerated, a maniacal gang of raccoons. Animal abuse. Who the hell thought this was a good idea for kids??? Or anybody really? There is simply nothing pleasant about this story. Very dark.

• Jun 12, 2020

This movie is a blatant rip-off of the much better movie, The Secret Life of Pets. If you want to see a CGI family-friendly cartoon movie about pets, including cats, please watch The Secret Life of Pets instead of that rip-off.

• May 28, 2020

Garbage. Who names their cat "Cape"? Still have no idea what Beachtopia is. Cmon....get the mouths and the words to match! Is this 70's Kung Fu?! Garbage.

• May 14, 2020

They make it look like another "Secret Life Of Pets", but it is a bad knockoff and very unpleasant and disturbing. I would not recommend this. Especially not for children.

• Mar 14, 2020

The beginning made very little sense and the human part was just plain weird. It was like a morbid badly thought out Finding Newo with pretty bad offkey music. Even the peach trees had tomatoes for some reason. The ending was ridiculously pointless and I don't see the point of this at all. Definitely not a kids movie and barely of interest once I started watching.

• Mar 03, 2020

(5.5)It is not a good movie,the story is terrible…

(5.5)It is not a good movie,the story is terrible…

• Feb 27, 2020

This movie was very sweet. My daughter and I watched it. It was a good movie and i recommend to anyone who has a kid.

• Feb 03, 2020

My kids hated this movie, as did I, as did my husband. Made the mistake of taking the chance and renting this movie. Wasted 1.5 of life watching it. Never knew that animal dialogue could be so forced, and a cute furry cat movie could have such a pointless or no message. Fast forwarded some and grimaced through the rest. Save yourself the guilt/anger and go play a board game with your children.

• Jan 25, 2020