Cats & Dogs - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cats & Dogs Reviews

½ May 25, 2015
A cute family film. (of course I thought of this idea years before, but I am not saying Hollywood stole my idea, but I have been looking for bugs around my house more often).
May 16, 2015
finally a movie that makes the rivalry of cats and dogs fun
April 19, 2015
7yfihihkihmhifiyciyv
March 5, 2015
A pleasant waste of time for the whole family. The interesting premise could have been done a lot better, but for what it's worth, it won't damage your brain.
½ December 23, 2014
I hate talking pet movies, specifically ones with so much CGI but this is probably the best of its kind.
September 27, 2014
A spy take on the feud between cats & dogs with good comedy and good cast, but there are some moments that are troubling to be watched by pets lovers. (B-)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
September 19, 2014
so original and clever taking the fued of cats and dogs 007 style
August 10, 2014
This movie does have problems figuring out what type of film it is--it is a comedy? Is it a dog-vs-cat spy movie? Is it a human-animal bonding movie? We still don't know by the films' end. Still some enjoyable laughs here though.
August 4, 2014
(First viewing - Summer 2001 in theaters)
July 29, 2014
Kind of cute kids movie That has cute animals and a funny premise
½ July 13, 2014
very funny movie a must see
½ July 7, 2014
This Wasn't That Good.C+
July 4, 2014
Halarious family movie. Full of comedey and action. Grate for children and adults for all ages...And animal lovers!
½ June 28, 2014
I found some genuine laughs and great visuals in this movie. I am surprised of how negative the reviews came down on this film.
June 19, 2014
Cats are evil dogs are good, how to make sure I tank this movie
½ June 16, 2014
Sean Hayes as Mr. Tinkles was the best part, other than that, most of the characters were very boring/uninteresting. Hey, at least Jeff Goldblum was in it, though, lol
June 9, 2014
Like it. It was fun to watch.
June 4, 2014
Freakin' hilarious and cute!
April 26, 2014
Excellent Action + Adventure + Comedy + Family Movie.....................................
Excellent Work..........................
April 14, 2014
Seen some of this and looked fun.