Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore Reviews

February 2, 2017
Not a good movie to watch
December 29, 2016
the funniest moments were when the pigeon or mouse were in appearance. not a patch on the first. it was just a parody of every other movie the makers could manage to shove down its throat.
October 23, 2016
ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE....WARNING YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENES AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........
September 13, 2016
Oh, sweet mother of god.
May 10, 2016
I strongly disagree with rotten tomatoes on this one! I LOVED THIS MOVE! i think it has a great story! AND MAKES ME LEAUGH OUT LOUD!
April 4, 2016
Even though the original cast didn't returned, it seems that the sequel's a bit better with about the same comic and an addition of unity to the series' storyline with an addition of dull/eyes-rolling moments, some lack in the same-leveled usage of the visual effects and direct 007 references to make it more silly. (B)

(Full review coming soon)
January 26, 2016
Certainly decent enough for young children.
½ January 10, 2016
Yeah it's not really funny, it's cheesy, and overall not that good of a movie. Yet, I'd have to say, it's a sort-a-guilty pleasure.
½ January 5, 2016
Truly a worse movie than number one. I have vague memories of the film, but remember hating it when I watched it. Goldblum went from Jurassic Park to this.
September 28, 2015
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! NOT ONLY IS THIS A BAD FILM, IT CAN'T GET A CAT NOT RESEMBLING MR BIGGLESWERF AND INSTEAD WE GET A RIP OFF OF WHAT PUSSY GALORE'S NAME WAS GOING TO BE CHANGED TO IF THE CENCORS DIDN'T LIKE IT!!!!!!!
½ September 9, 2015
I love animal talking films but this isn't as good as the 1st one.
August 9, 2015
Hmmm, too messy and too screwed up.
June 10, 2015
Ugggggggggggggggggggg, do I really need to explain anything? (D)
½ June 8, 2015
Average sequel uses a lot of CGI effects, and self referential jokes about the things that cats and dogs do.
June 7, 2015
Yikes. This one is for the kindergartners.
½ May 22, 2015
Wow who knew this wou.... I can't even that sentence is how much I care bout this movie.
April 19, 2015
A funny movie! 5 stars!!
December 29, 2014
Overall, not good, but filled with James Bond references that 007 fans would appreciate. Roger Moore has a small roll as a tuxedo-wearing cat named "Tab Lazenby". Funny, but lost on 99% of this movie's audience.
½ December 23, 2014
Why this was ever made; I don't know. The original made passable use of its semi-decent premise but this one is just unnecessary and about 8 years too late.
December 14, 2014
Heyy, its Bond but with Dogs against Cats!