Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore Reviews

• Mar 28, 2021

This film is a true master class of the modern cinema. I watched this film when i was a youngen and it cured my ptsd and chronic asthma. As a 56 year old single father of three children two of were diagnosed with stage 69 rectum cancer prior to viewing Cats and Dogs 2: Revenge of Kitty Galore (2010) and they were instantly cured and are top athletes in their little leagues table tennis championship. My other child tried eating the dvd of this film and choked. He is in hospital watching said film as I write this review on my Nokia backflip phone. Good film 10/10.

• Jul 26, 2020

I didn't like how irredeemably dumb they made the main dog as most of his decisions simply did not make sense. The jokes per minute rate of this movie was very high for the first half and drastically lower for the latter half, giving me the impression that the screenwriters ran out of material. That said I appreciated what jokes the movie had and the voice acting was obviously very good. The CGI was impressive, particularly compared to the first movie. I followed the plot better for this one and liked the villain a bit more. This certainly did not deserve the hate that it's gotten from critics!

• Jul 26, 2020

Miss. Definitely a miss. Maybe, just maybe a hit for the younger viewers.

Miss. Definitely a miss. Maybe, just maybe a hit for the younger viewers.

• May 17, 2020

I remember this one coming out and today I noticed it was on ITV2. So, I thought I'd give it a watch and it might have been the worst decision I've ever made.

• Mar 28, 2020

One of my favorite childhood movies

One of my favorite childhood movies

• Feb 09, 2020

Wierd, and also this movie is so boring that pushes the sequel again and again.

Wierd, and also this movie is so boring that pushes the sequel again and again.

• Dec 19, 2019

Worst Movie i've seen in my life dude

Worst Movie i've seen in my life dude

• Sep 27, 2019

This film incredibly compliments and adds to the original. I was touched by the story-line and heartfelt connections presented throughout the movie, representing a previously unprecedented relationship. This has done strides in raising awareness & acceptance of cats and dogs alike, by showing them together in a positive light. One would without doubt highly recommend this film to anybody searching for meaning in their life, as it has definitely assisted me in finding mine. 10/10

• Sep 12, 2019

Cute! 007 references for parents to enjoy and ADORABLE animal actors. Famous actors for voices. Great, funny family fun!

• Jul 21, 2019

Possibly one of the worst films of 2010, this sequel to a film that was cute but wasn't all that spectacular wastes the talents of multiple celebrities thanks to a terrible script, unfunny humour and not treating its target audience with any respect.