The top Catwoman quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Laurel Hedare: Game over.Patience Phillips/Catwoman: Guess what? It's overtime!‐ Submitted by Brian V (12 months ago)
- Ophelia: Male academia.‐ Submitted by Brooke H (2 years ago)
- Laurel Hedare: If you have no identity, why keep it a secret?Patience Philips/Catwoman: Because you killed me!‐ Submitted by Nick S (3 years ago)
- Patience Philips/Catwoman: You know; Lassie would've brought me a key.‐ Submitted by Roxane L (4 years ago)
- Patience Philips/Catwoman: Time to accessorize.‐ Submitted by Roxane L (4 years ago)
- Patience Philips/Catwoman: Ok Sal, waht do you think? [hold up to different dresses]Sally: I don't know. You going to a church or a Playboy mansion?
- Laurel Hedare: No. My advice to you, George, quit the self-tanning. Stop eating Viagra like they're vitamins. Resist the urge to date children born the same day they invented the cell phone. For once, in you miserable like, George, [kicks him] be a man!
- Sally: Beau-lean is magic in a bottle.
- Ophelia: Except it child. You've spent a lifetime caged. By excepting who you are, all of who you are, you can be free. And freedom is power.
- Ophelia: Catwomen are not contained by the rules of society. You follow your own desires. This is both a blessing and a curse. You will often be alone and misunderstood. But you will experience a freedom other women will never know. You are a catwoman. Every sight, every smell, every sound, incredibly heightened. Fierce independence, total confidence, inhuman reflexes.Patience Philips/Catwoman: So I'm not Patience anymore?Ophelia: You are Patience. And you are Catwoman.
- Ophelia: You're not alone. There's been many others. [throws tons of pictures off the balcony]
- Patience Philips/Catwoman: I'm Patience Phillips.Laurel Hedare: That's who's under there?!