Cat-Women of the Moon Reviews

• Jul 22, 2020

You can learn some amazing facts about the moon watching this movie. First, there's oxygen. Second, the moon harbors man's greates fear: giant spiders. Lastly, asexual women in sexy leatards who like to bite and strangle men live there. But most of all, amongst all this hate, we find that intergalactic love can cure universal ills. Who'd a thunk it?

• Jul 13, 2019

For the Rifftrax version

For the Rifftrax version

• Feb 10, 2019

Cat-women of the moon is a classic science fiction masterpiece. We have a depiction of space travel to the moon years before the Apollo 11 mission would take place, in an imaginative look into what was once one possible future...then again, they say there ARE lava tubes inside the moon...who knows?

• Feb 03, 2018

A trip to the heavens turns from a blissful dream into a hellish nightmare. Batman isn't here to save everyone this time.

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    Jul 23, 2017

From a dark cave leading to their mysterious and secret underground empire hidden on the moon nefarious cat women plan to enslave - through sweaty manipulations - unknowing Ammmuuurican astronauts! Can their evil machinations succeed?!?! Hokey fun with hyperdramatics and leotard wielding babes of Luna! Oh, the ignominy!

• Oct 14, 2015

It's campfest all over. Great fun. The presence of Marie Windsor is always an added bonus.

• Apr 15, 2015

A terribly ridiculous movie that I didn't rate so high because any part was good. On the contrary, I rated it as such due to it providing me with some of my hardest laughs!

• Apr 09, 2015

Amusing enough movie about a crew who land on the moon and must deal with.. yes! Catwomen! These "cats" are more like "woman-cats" if you know what I mean. I liked the cheap sets, especially the rocketship cock pit with it's wheeled chairs and 16 mm reel on the wall!

• Nov 29, 2014

• Mar 30, 2014

Few filmmakers have entered the lofty plain of Cat Women of the Moon--From Gone With The Wind to this!!