Caught Inside Reviews

• Oct 08, 2018

Ben Oxenbould's performance elevates this otherwise run-of-the-mill Australian thriller.

• Mar 22, 2016

Was able to watch until 20 minutes from the end, when it all became anti-climactic. Potentially good plot becomes implausible, but it could have been salvaged. Pity because the setting and acting are good. Main problem is our incredulity at group's incompetence or pacifity when confronted with main character's villainy. I'd have loved to support this more as the actors do their best in a unique setting, but the script let them down. Comparable to the much better Dead Calm.

• Jun 28, 2013

Hilarious movie. Will certainly make you laugh. Classic crazy guy is finally pushed past his limits leading him to become a viscous killer yet somehow his insanity is comical. Suspenseful but slow building, unexpected comedy is this movie's best attribute.

• Jun 02, 2013

Thrilling enough but i was too frustrated by the stupidity of the characters to recalling enjoy it.

• Feb 11, 2013

Tense throughout. Beautiful landscape. Nice surprise.

Tense throughout. Beautiful landscape. Nice surprise.

• Dec 15, 2012

Half a star is more than this deserves.. Close to being the worst film ive ever encountered. Plot makes no sense, climax is terrible and the whole thing is awkward. About 5 people on the ship cant take down one guy that has no weapons just because he yells at them and throws a good punch. So bad. So very very VERY bad.

• Oct 26, 2012

A wasted two hours. Not believable.

A wasted two hours. Not believable.

• Aug 15, 2012

Reminded me a lot of "dead calm".

Reminded me a lot of "dead calm".

• Jul 30, 2012

It's a solid effort all round, but this really belongs to Ben Oxenbould whose brilliantly unhinged performance makes this a truly thrilling experience. A very well made thriller from Austrailia,I say SEE IT!!!

• Jul 25, 2012

So when Caught Inside finally descends into an expected them-versus-him free-for-all in the final act, it is Oxenbould's wickedly wonky way with an improvised line that keeps the whole thing fresh.