Cavegirl - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cavegirl Reviews

December 3, 2015
High school nerd (who is rather cruelly picked on) is transported back to prehistoric times on a class field trip. A few scattered laughs; such as when the nerd asks the cavegirl if she's on the pill but attempts at comedy are primitive at best.
½ December 23, 2012
"I'm sorry, I guess...you wouldn't happen to know what centry it is? I'm lost and you don't speak and...how would you like to sit on my face?"-Rex (Daniel Roebuck)

Mostly, repeated gags throughout.
October 27, 2012
A high school nerd is transported back in time where he meets a shapely cavegirl. Much of this film focuses on the nerd's persistent efforts to nervously teach the cavegirl sex education. It appears he got no better than a D in that class.
May 26, 2012
Dam good movie....
and she look dame good and perfect.......
½ November 30, 2011
It's super dumb, but I enjoyed Cynthia Thompson as the titular Cavegirl, she's cute and did her level best to make her attraction to goofy ass Daniel Roebuck convincing, so God bless her for that.

Magic crystals? Time travel? Why not, just have a beer and relax, it'll be over soon.

Rental?
May 22, 2011
ALAINE B RECOMMENDED IT TO ME.
½ February 5, 2011
Like so many 80s comedies, this movie is occasionally a bit funny, frequently misogynous, not very well acted, but a good deal of fun to watch. I don't think I ever expected to see a film with Daniel Roebuck (Arzt from Lost) as a lead. No, it's not a very good movie. But it was an OK watch.
April 20, 2010
Still makes me laugh just as much as it did when I was a little kid
September 20, 2009
October 9, 2008
Really really stupid. That said, I've watched it countless times. I can't explain it. Cindy Ann Thompson sparkles as the cavegirl. Do NOT expect much from this film.