Caveman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Caveman Reviews

½ October 25, 2012
The movie may be stupid, the problem is that they speak in "caveman" but it is sometimes funny.
October 24, 2012
I love this movie! Grew up watching it with my dad and fam. This was his all time favorite movie.
½ September 29, 2012
A riot indeed, lotsa stars, action, dinosaurs and more make for alot of laffs.
½ September 24, 2012
can't help but laugh at this!!
½ September 22, 2012
the one movie i loved that had little to no words in the hole thing... it a funny layed back movie..
September 18, 2012
It was really bad, but i enjoyed it.
July 24, 2012
It's a very funny comedy. Enjoyed it very much.
½ June 20, 2012
It may not fit the Webster's definition of what a 'good film' is, but somehow this film has always entertained *me*. I love Ringo Starr, young Dennis Quaid, and Shelly Long as our protagonist cave-dwellers. The stop-motion effects are fabulous: it's like a Ray Harryhausen comedy.

Of course "Caveman" is stupid, but in its defense, it shamelessly acknowledges that. It's better than recent fare such as "Encino Man", the "Flintstones" movies, "10, 000 B.C." or "Year One", which I wasn't even able to finish.
June 14, 2012
Had a good laugh though...
June 10, 2012
A comedic spoof about the plight of early man, great watch :)
April 20, 2012
It's a very funny comedy. Enjoyed it very much.
½ April 3, 2012
DIOS PQ PERMITES ESTO!!!!
April 2, 2012
I don't think it says anywhere on the packaging, but smoking one is a mandatory prerequisite to viewing this movie. MUST SEE!
March 19, 2012
Pretty hilarious. The entire film is caveman talk, and even through that the characters are pretty interesting and funny. The dinosaurs are pretty bad stop motion creations, but it adds to the goofiness of the film. It's a great prehistoric comedy.
½ March 4, 2012
My parents took me to see this when I was 7. Probably not one of their better choices for night at the drive in with the the kids.
February 25, 2012
It's not hilarious, but funny most of the times.
February 14, 2012
my favorite movie of all-time...a delight to watch,scenery is terrific and it was hilarious!!!
January 19, 2012
Great for entertaining 3 year olds.
December 28, 2011
My new favorite Flick!
December 5, 2011
Ringo is my favorite Beatle and hes great in this movie...