Cell Count - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cell Count Reviews

December 16, 2013
Great film, brilliant story, and terrible reviews--This was... different!!
½ June 9, 2013
Totally gross and a waste of your time.
February 11, 2013
O filme Ú muito bem-feito, mas da metade pro final vira uma bagunša
January 3, 2013
Seriously... What the Hell is going on in this movie?!?!?
½ November 25, 2012
Started off not too bad as low budget horror films go but ending is frankly just stupid and a bit crap. Far more obvious endings would have been better.
November 20, 2012
Shows how much a soundtrack can help a B movie turn into something neat. And mysterious creatures eating a disease inside people. And an ending so bizarre and enigmatic you hope the director is given two dollars to play with next round.
½ October 27, 2012
A "body horror" themed film, heavily inspired (in a good way) by the early works of Carpenter and Cronenberg. Unfortunately while it has an interesting concept, it's lacking a coherent story, and so by the end it just sort of runs out gimmicks and stops. Not a bad film more of one needing a couple of re- writes before they started filming.
October 13, 2012
Okay movie, but the ending leaves you wanting so much more and gives you so much more less.....
August 27, 2012
I really liked it till more than halfway then I was really confused. There wasn't enough explanation to what was going on in the end.
½ August 14, 2012
Absolute tosh. Obviously done on a small budget, but after a promising start - it quickly became a confusing mess not helped by poor acting. Avoid!
½ July 30, 2012
Struggled to find anything good about this film. Would rate 0 if I could!
½ July 1, 2012
A scientist is using a cure on sick people... and then bad things happens... Crap.
June 21, 2012
Not bad, a good mystery that devolves as it goes further into the story.
½ June 20, 2012
After watching this movie all i can think is . . .WTF ?!?!?!!
March 21, 2012
This looks crazy good. Perhaps too scary for me, but I've got to see it.