Centigrade Reviews

• Mar 10, 2021

Who in the world would accept their predicament and simply light a candle and go to sleep? Oh right. The meek. One more reason the meek shall never inherit the earth. The fact that this was based on a true story is all the more frustrating. I fast forwarded through the entire movie. Listless and dull as (frozen) dishwater.

• Mar 06, 2021

First half caught my interest and had some promise however all of that disappeared with the second half and the hideous amount of screaming baby we are made to endure. On top of being boring, unimaginative and predictable, the lack of character development made me not care what happened to any of them. Waste of time.

• Mar 03, 2021

1 hour too long. It was a yawner.

1 hour too long. It was a yawner.

• Feb 27, 2021

Which woman goes in her last days of pregnancy,in an unknown country ice cold norway somewhere 50 miles from the mountains to sign books?no escort person,someone native...i stop here too stupid a script to say a lot more.cause this is only the beginning..

• Feb 18, 2021

I liked it very much.

I liked it very much.

• Feb 02, 2021

If they stopped arguing maybe they would actually try to survive

If they stopped arguing maybe they would actually try to survive

• Feb 01, 2021

If Naomi didn't know where she was in the woods, she should've given the phone to Matt when she was able to get through to her dad. I know she's pregnant but she is the most selfish; wouldn't want to be stuck with her.

• Jan 29, 2021

Some really poor decisions on production's part. Why focus on the dullest part of the story?!? Started slow, uninteresting, and with no depth whatsoever. Really tawdry and mundane in how it went about, kind of 'experimental theater' feel to it...which is probably not at all how it really happened. Another "inspired" by "real" events movie. Horrific dialogue. Bad acting. The woman was an ABSOLUTE B from the very start, hard to believe anyone would stay married to someone like that, not even very believable. Horrific spoiled brat...should have been a horror, stuck in that car with her. Also...worst survival skills EVER.

• Jan 21, 2021

Dumb and numb,not only due to the weather but because it hopelessly seems to play with the plausible at the point where it kind of looks like sci-fi and not something that could really be happening. Never happens to me a lot but stopped following well before the ending. Left me cold...duh.

• Jan 10, 2021

Great concept that falls flat. It could've been easily improved with brief scenes of their backstory and better dialogue. It's okay as a backgrounder at home but I can't imagine how frustrating it would be seeing this in a theater.