Central Intelligence Reviews

• 5d ago

This is one of the funniest movies to come out in a long time. Comedies don't seem to be as good as they used to, but Central Intelligence is charming, action-packed and just down right funny. I've probably seen it about 4 times now and would rank it up there with other comedy classics.

• Aug 26, 2019

One of the few good buddy comedies out there.

One of the few good buddy comedies out there.

• Aug 24, 2019

The overall is comedy action movie, but the action styles are not strong enough. The belly wallet increase the comedy feeling too much.

• Aug 13, 2019

Funny and entertaining every step of the way. These two make a great comedy duo

Funny and entertaining every step of the way. These two make a great comedy duo

• Aug 06, 2019

Central Intelligence is funny and action packed. Good blend.

Central Intelligence is funny and action packed. Good blend.

• Aug 04, 2019

If you thought this duo couldn’t get any better, well you’d be wrong. Johnson and Hart couldn’t be any better for this movie and I laughed all the way through. The ending deserved a -.5 star because it was a little weird even if it worked itself out in the end.

• Aug 03, 2019

What I don't understand is... why did I rent this? I do not like Kevin Hart movies at all, and I'm not a fan of the Rock either. This never stood a chance. Stupid stupid stupid stupid.

• Jul 31, 2019

a good action comedy where the roles oftwo people turn from high school to adult life, this film is unexpectedwhile very original and funny although very violent (but of that violence that makes you laugh) especially in the final scene

• Jul 17, 2019

Its surprisingly entertaining.

Its surprisingly entertaining.

• Jul 15, 2019

The Rock was funny. Overall its an ok movie.

The Rock was funny. Overall its an ok movie.