Reviews

• Dec 18, 2019

Great movie on history

Great movie on history

• May 08, 2015

Story of the Four Sons of last guru of Sikhs i.e. Guru Gobin Singhji. The film story is good since it is history well scripted also but slightly slow but biggest drawback is the animation.

• Jan 18, 2015

Now I know the story!

Now I know the story!

• Dec 24, 2014

This is the best film ever everyone should go and see this film about the sons of dhen dhan Sri guru gobind singh JI and how they attained shaeedi

• Dec 14, 2014

The movie was excellent as it tells you about the chaar sahibzaade and I feel sad when the two younger ones (Guru Gobind Singh Ji. two younger sons) were bricked alive. I felt sad also when the youngest said one said brother I was born after you but die before you.

• Dec 13, 2014

This movie takes you back in history and makes you understand what bravery, sacrifice and humanity is. The movie experience is unexplainable and can only be felt once you watch the movie. Hats off to Mr Baweja.

• Dec 08, 2014

What the film 'Chaar Saahibzaade' has done is EXACTLY what a film is supposed to do. It reveals a REAL but unfortunately much lesser know story of unreasonable courage and awe in a brilliant, truthful and respectful way. Besides making your eyes wet, this movie OPENS them! Trust me, it doesn't matter if you're not a Sikh. You're going to walk out of the theatre moved, and with a lesson for life. I have heard the story many times before, many Sikh kids of my generation have. But watching it in form of a film, especially in animation really put me in the middle of it. The world has never seen and will never see again such examples of unbelievable courage, acceptance and strength. Your kids are the greatest beneficiaries of a marvelous tale presented in such a lucid way!!

• Dec 05, 2014

The relatively primitive animation suits the old fashioned story well and surprisingly absorbing.

• Nov 29, 2014