Chandni Chowk To China - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chandni Chowk To China Reviews

May 28, 2016
The plot is not good, feels like many movies have had a plot like this, and the few comedy scenes are okay.
January 7, 2016
CCTC is the first Indian martial arts movie that is very entertaining. Director Nikhil Advani and Akshay Kumar are the real stars that have made it a pleasant and interesting movie. It's really a great entertainer.

Akshay Kumar who not only performs Martial arts, also emotes well throughout the entire movie. The film is full of thunderous performances. The film has excellent emotional chain between all characters. The stunts are the best ones I have ever seen. Other aspects like music,comedy,locations,cinematography and story with screenplay are also perfect. The Chinese actors are also good.

On the whole,CCTC is a great entertainer all the way. Go,watch it and visit China with our desi stars!
½ June 22, 2014
WTF did I just watch? Very bad film!
June 12, 2014
A good one funny India movie i`ve ever watched. Not good but fun.
September 30, 2012
A Cook is told that he is the reincarnation of a ancient warrior and is told to stop Hojo, A man who has taken over a small town in Chandni Chowk To China. The first ever bollywood kung fu movie. Sidhu is our main character as he is a cook in Chandni Chowk, India. Very unmemorable dance numbers and lyrics but still fun.
Chandni Chowk's action scenes involve lots of kung fu and karate. What else do we have in this movie? Songs Like From Chandni Chowk To China which is the best song of them all. But there is one problem. There are too many versions of this song. I like the version where he is dreaming on a airplane about being the ancient warrior Liu Sheng. There isn't much to applaud for but it still will keep you watching until the end.

70/100 B-
July 23, 2012
i just liked the movie for akshay kumar! he's very insanely funny in the movie!..i literally fell of my chair laughing..the action sequences were really gud..something that u dont c in bollywood movies..but akshay is the only reason u must watch this movie..he will definitely make u laugh!
June 16, 2012
Took AGES to get to the point, which seemed to be missing.
May 31, 2012
Can't believe how stupid it was. I was expecting too much.
May 29, 2012
i still remember when i 1st watch diz movie with my bro, we bought da cetak rompak 1, and it sucked big time, yesterday i bought an original 1, and i watched it, it was awesome!!! i found diz movie is a super duper mega ultra HIT!!!!! awesome movie!!! this movie have ridiculous fight scenes and an awesome story line!! diz movie rocks!!! dont miss it!!!!
½ April 6, 2012
An incredibly lively mixture of Bollywood and wire-fu.
January 25, 2012
chandni chowk to china
December 31, 2011
As a major fan of Hong Kong action films from the '80s & '90s I would compare this to some of the sillier films starring Stephen Chow. I always preferred Sammo Hung, Jet Li and Jackie Chan myself. The film KRRISH had superior stunt work that was choreographed by Tony Ching Siu-Tung but for me the high watermark for imports from India is MAGADHEERA and CHANDNI CHOWK hardly comes close.
December 7, 2011
½ December 1, 2011
A bit silly but underrated
November 4, 2011
The film works a little for a few reasons, such as the mind-blowing performances by the cast, awesome crew, and even a top-class distributing company, but... it fails to deliver after a while!

The beginning is funny, the rest of the first half has a few funny gags, entertaining songs, but the first half is a big letdown! Though throughout the second half, the film really starts to entertain excellently, all it needs is a better climax, and a WAY better first half, to work!

Recommended for atleast ONE watch!
Verdict: Below Average
September 18, 2011
One of the worst movies ever made
July 7, 2011
You do want to see it, like it, believe it and cherish it...But you don't.
June 28, 2011
Storyline was a little bit difficult to follow. At first, was good humor, action, and serious. As the movie progressed towards the end, the whole "serious" of the movie was absent.
½ June 9, 2011
Not really good. The storyline was really dificult to follow