Changeland Reviews

• Jul 08, 2019

Seth Green is funny as a writer, sometimes rather creative behind a camera, and has always been dynamic on screen. He still struggles a little with depth as a writer, and he can grow a lot in how he uses and moves the camera. His acting, however, I still love in its entirety. I think deep down he's a beautiful man who will make much better films if he continues and finds good collaborators who can help him on that journey.

• Jul 02, 2019

Somehow some buffoons made a movie in Thailand that was beyond boring and disgustingly pathetic.

• Jun 22, 2019

I just finished watching Changeland at home. What a turd sandwich. No redeeming qualities and about as shallow as they come. The acting wasn’t bad. The storyline was the thin layer of bread...on the turd sandwich. Rent this if you want to see how bad of a movie Seth Green can write and direct. Oh, also rent this if you want to see what McCauley Coulkin lip injections look like. Besides that, rent this if you like turd sandwiches. Namaste.

• Jun 19, 2019

This movie felt like a perfect combination of two films I love - Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Sideways. Seth Greens directorial debut was something I highly enjoyed. A tale of two best friends and one mans journey to find himself and discovering happiness once again. I really like what this movie addressed as far as male friendship and being happy with ones self. Overall a very good dramedy that i'd highly recommend and can't wait to watch again.

• Jun 16, 2019

It was relatable and sound. Beautiful views and a well done story that does not stray. Thoroughly enjoyed it. For a directorial debut its a great movie.

• Jun 16, 2019

when those you love deeply reject you, leave you your heart will be broken, but that should not hold you back from loving deeply. The pain that comes from deep love Makes Your Love ever more fruitful. Thats what this movie helps you truly find. Hope and faith that life if you live will take you through obstacles you can overcome and find out that you can love within yourself and come out a better person. I love seth green.

• Jun 13, 2019

It was amazing thx cast was great and I love the story line

It was amazing thx cast was great and I love the story line

• Jun 10, 2019

I absolutely adore this movie. It is both an emotional journey and a visual one. I like to think of it as a story about falling in love with life. I don't know where to begin with favorites. From the actors, to the soundtrack, to the emotional depths, or the stunning natural beauty and artistry of scenes in the film... I felt like I was in Thailand experiencing life with the characters. If you have a good eye (or ear) you may catch some Easter Eggs in the film too. I spent two years waiting for this movie and, once again, Seth Green did not disappoint.

• Jun 09, 2019

Changeland is visually breathtaking, pleases your ears with amazing choice of music for soundtrack but most importantly the whole cast does an INCREDIBLE job bringing wonderful, fun and sometimes quirky characters to life. Thailand's natural beauty gives you so much joy and makes your eyes happy! Written and directed by Seth Green, Changeland has so much of his heart and soul in it- beautiful, kind and heartfelt movie. This wonderful story will show you the meaning of friendship, encourage you to find your own way to happiness and will take you away to lovely places. By the end of it you'll be smiling big and feeling good inside. We are all a little bit Brandon, in one part of our lives or the other 💚

• Rena B
    Jun 08, 2019

I really enjoyed the movie. very touching story of betrayal and friendship. cinematography and music were superb. seth and brekin were well suited for their roles as they are besties in real life. shout out to seth on his 1st directing effort. Thailand is just gorgeous. also shout out to the production team and crew. it couldn't be easy to film in the oppressive heat during rainy season.