Charlie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Charlie Reviews

April 7, 2016
The story of Charlie Richardson is told in flashbacks throughout the infamous torture trial. Luke Goss is terribly cast in the lead and it goes down the predictable route with an annoying voice over and throws in all the usual clich├ęs.
December 10, 2012
not bad not great just a average British gangster story..nice torture scenes good story
June 11, 2012
May 29, 2012
Great movie. Nice work Luke Goss.
½ September 15, 2009
I did not enjoy this movie. The lead actor was uninteresting and I did not like how the story was told. This is a weak gangster movie that you should avoid.
½ February 26, 2009
Not bad for a british flick
½ January 29, 2009
A violent movie, with a great performance from Luke Goss.
½ September 7, 2008
Enjoyable but a bit too disjointed in the story telling.
August 29, 2008
Nice people, the Richardson Gang!
May 4, 2008
the best ganster movie there is
½ April 9, 2008
Luke Gross? Formally of Bros? This can not be right? As one of London's most notorious Mobsters? To say I was shocked at how well Luke Goss played the part of London mobster Charlie Richardson would be an understatement. This really is a great movie, in the same sort of vain as the Krays (as you would expect) This film has to be seen, don't be put of by the fact that Luke Goss is the leading man, believe me he can act better then he can sing, a wise career choice.
½ March 26, 2008
Luke Goss is a splendid actor...(much better than as a pop star!)
½ March 9, 2008
this is my grandads film x x x
March 4, 2008
class film luke goss mmmmmmmmm
they did a very good job of this film
February 9, 2008
Sigh another stupid Brit gangster flick.
½ January 25, 2008
A well done gangster movie that really isn't that great, but made with some spizazz.
½ January 21, 2008
One of the better British gangster flicks. Charlie hits you hard.
January 16, 2008
Charlie brings you the outher side of london during the Krays reign.
November 26, 2007
welll done! i thought it was a great mobster film. couldn't get any better than if it were real life... oh wait it is! loved the fact that it was a true story!