Charlie Brown Thanksgiving - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Reviews

April 9, 2012
My sister loves Charlie Brown. Can't say I blame her.
½ April 9, 2012
A young orphan is forced to eat dog food with the family pet when the recession hits the Brown's.
April 1, 2012
Dont they have family to spend the holidays with?, lol Popcorn and bread? Oh Good Grief!!
½ March 29, 2012
A holiday classic for Thanksgiving, the classic TV hit A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is what a classic holiday release should be like.
March 4, 2012
Informative and entertaining
½ February 27, 2012
I LOVE CHARLIE BROWN!
February 18, 2012
Anything Peanuts has my vote except for the new stuff.
January 7, 2012
Is every bit as good as the other specials!
January 3, 2012
Basically the exact same as the x-mas movie except the holiday theme.
December 18, 2011
Charlie Brown always has the classic holiday episodes.
½ December 1, 2011
i watchedd all of thee charlie brown movies.. :) andd lovedd them all..
November 27, 2011
I really hate anything to do with Charlie Brown...
November 25, 2011
Not my favorite, but yay for the parts with Snoopy in it.
November 17, 2011
This is a classic little short here. The message is loud and clear and sent in the first few minutes about Thanksgiving and what it really means. Snoopy is once again the coolest thing here. If you've never seen a Peanut's special you've probably been sleeping under a rock forever, but definitely give this one a look especially if you have younger children!
November 10, 2011
I came into this one with high hopes and it would be wrong to say that I was disappointed. It just wasn't what I expected. I had seen It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and loved it. It was a simple story but it had a deeper more thoughtful meaning, that I loved it for. This special is just a simple as The Great Pumpkin, but that's about all it is. Simple. Don't get me wrong though, it's a very well told story and it gets its point across. It just doesn't contain the same deep meaning that you would find in other Charlie Brown stories. There IS message to this story though, be thankful for what you have. That's about it and it's pretty obvious. So if you want a simple Peanuts story, this is for you. If you want social commentary, go watch another Peanuts special.
October 31, 2011
Good when you are a kid
July 17, 2011
Great thanksgiving classic.
½ July 16, 2011
Sorry...Charlie Brown is just a boring character to me. I appreciate him, though.
½ July 12, 2011
How can you not enjoy The Peanuts?
May 29, 2011