A Charlie Brown Valentine - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Charlie Brown Valentine Reviews

May 3, 2017
Sweet movie to enjoy you get motivated and excited for Valentine's Day! See what Charlie Brown is up to
February 14, 2015
Charlie Brown is the best. Sweet and heart warming. Best valentines day short animation movie of all time. Awesome short Charlie Brown.
½ May 16, 2013
another charlie brown classic
April 29, 2013
something good to see to make you laugh
February 14, 2013
(3 Stars) You want to feel bad for Valentine's Day? I mean, REALLY bad? It doesn't matter if you're single or in a relationship... A Charlie Brown Valentine is downright masochistic. You think watching romantic movies about fictional couples happier than you will ever be makes you sad? Charlie Brown Valentine is a gauntlet of depression; scene after scene of Charlie Brown being spineless and forever alone... I can't help but think it's an allegory for some people. Although it has a kind of sweet ending, it was probably mandated since anyone who would have watched it in its entirety would have killed themselves.

I don't dislike the special since I like Charlie Brown shorts and there are a few funny parts, mostly involving Snoopy. But if you want to feel bad, look no further than A Charlie Brown Valentine.
February 8, 2013
Overall, this is cute. But the fact is, it just isn't the original Peanuts, no matter how hard it tries. It's certainly enjoyable and I didn't hate it by any means, but as a fan of the real Peanuts, I can't rave about this one. It just simply is not as good.
January 22, 2013
No way Charlie Brown gets any valentines. If he gets one, this movie is a sham.
December 2, 2012
Classic holiday special
½ December 1, 2012
Charlie Brown makes us smile every time! (Even if we didn't want to)
October 4, 2012
i love charlie brown
½ September 26, 2012
Can't go wrong with Charlie Brown.
August 28, 2012
Love it no matter how old I get
July 12, 2012
Love it try it your love it to
½ July 3, 2012
Charlie gets a brown
June 28, 2012
Charile brown the man
½ April 22, 2012
not like the halloween one but ok
April 19, 2012
I love all Charlie Brown movies!!!!!!
April 10, 2012
I actually haven't seen this one...shame on me!