Charlie Victor Romeo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Charlie Victor Romeo Reviews

April 25, 2015
Like nothing else I have ever seen. Loved it.
½ April 2, 2015
A mere shadow of the TV show "Mayday".
April 1, 2015
Check this out on Netflix.
½ March 30, 2015
An intriguing and unique concept that is executed well. Even if Charlie Victor Romeo doesn't quite have long enough legs to get you all the way to the end of the film with your interest still intact, there's enough to enjoy here to warrant a Saturday afternoon watch.
March 29, 2015
Extra Valium for the next flight. One amazing screenplay!
February 1, 2015
I was really hoping for this documentary to be good and intense, but it was completely boring and not credible at all. Aside from one recreation that was good, all of them were boring and the repetition of the actors made it less real. Also it was kind of pointless and the way each story was told felt incomplete and without any real momentum. At least they tried to do something different.
~February 1, 2015~
February 4, 2014
I have been fortunate enough to see most every incarnation of Charlie Victor Romeo since it was conceived and first performed at the Collective Unconscious. CVR has always been able to deliver the emotion that accompanies the horror of when things go dreadfully wrong in the cockpit. The addition of 3D videography only works to heighten the intimacy of that horror. Simply, there is no other performance that I know of that can so genuinely bring about an emotion of fear merely by its performance.

Charlie Victor Romeo was a groundbreaking work of live performance. The 2013 movie only builds upon the works strength by using technology, in a non-gimmicky way, to bring film audiences closer to the bosom of horror.
January 31, 2014
This movie was about as intense as a movie can be, made of course more so since every word of it was from real events. I ran the full gamut of emotions watching this, sometimes I could hardly breath and my heart was pounding. This is not a movie like the happy ending type you're probably used to.