Charm School - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Charm School Reviews

½ July 10, 2014
Un teen movie mexicain original et sans (trop) de vulgaritÚ
½ May 13, 2012
These girls ARE very bad!
½ May 2, 2012
another example of the 'new mexican cinema' a 1 yuck movie that is a little slow in parts with the main characters that r not well developed and as a result you don't really connect to or care about any of the girls.
January 7, 2012
Simplemente divertida...
½ December 11, 2010
i only saw the first 20 minutes, but it was enogh to know this is just a very bad movie.
½ September 26, 2010
It was really good, way better than the tv show and i love the tv show..
September 2, 2010
I liked... It was funny and with all the mexican elements... but also some good messages about life and expectations in the future.
May 26, 2010
Funny. That's all I have to say.
May 10, 2010
Moderately entertaining, but a bit too silly for my taste. It gets cute at the end, though ridiculously so.
John2223
March 4, 2010
This a Mexican movie which is very predictable and has the classic stereotypes that we having seen in many teen movies. The movie delivers a couple of chuckles but nothing more.
March 2, 2010
hola y usted q ase hay pablo
½ February 20, 2010
Well it was a decent movie to kill some time. Pretty funny at some points, did not care much about the ending.
February 6, 2010
NO NO NO NO NO... its like doing drugs: it kills brain cells.
½ January 28, 2010
A very fun, adorable movie. Good things always happen when a rebel is sent to charm school. It has a fun cast of actors and a plot that includes love for everyone.
½ January 7, 2010
Predecible y estereotipada.
January 2, 2010
Buena pel├şcula c├│mica mexicana. Con actrices YOSILESDABA y muy buenas personalidades, la risa y diversi├│n est├í asegurada.
September 7, 2009
Sari├▒ana gives his worse peformance up-to-date. This was just for the fun of all the actors.