Chasing Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chasing Christmas Reviews

November 21, 2013
Although "Chasing Christmas" is based on Dicken's "A Christmas Carol", it is different enough that it was enjoyable. And this from someone who is more like Scrooge-before-the-ghosts than Scrooge-after-the-ghosts. Bah Humbug.
½ April 28, 2013
A Christmas film that would make Scrooge roll around in his grave.
½ November 23, 2012
A white piece of paper is more creative than this predictable piece of trash.
December 6, 2011
December 01, 2011, not great, but had a cool twist on a Christmas Carol
November 23, 2011
This movie was ok, nothing out of the ordinary.
½ July 22, 2011
Yeah, another dumb Christmas movie. It is what it is. Better than some I have seen, at least the story was a bit more original than the usual (not to say good especially, but it was different). Cast are okay, a little hammy, but that's typical in this genre. Something to watch on tv at Christmas time with kids, nothing more than that.
½ December 21, 2010
Not a bad little xmas movie Tom Arnold is actually pretty funny
½ December 10, 2010
The ghost of chrismas past in this film needs a good kicking. The funniest bit is about 2 minutes in when a snowman gets run over. Apart from that it was mostly shite
November 30, 2010
Another modern day retelling of the Dickens classic; slightly flat though
March 27, 2010
This movie was great. Our classic Christmas tail with a slight twist! It is a must see holiday movie!
½ December 26, 2009
Not bad, had some funny parts, nice little twists...
½ December 19, 2009
This movie may be good for getting the kids to fall asleep because no-one could sit through this entire piece of garbage. Tom Arnold should look for Rosanne.
December 9, 2009
Not a bad little canadian movie, Tom Arnold fits perfectly into his role and i was pleased to see Leslie Jordan as christmas past. With so many takes out there of A Christmas Carol it's nice to see one that tries to be different.
½ November 29, 2009
This poor straight-to-DVD variation of "A Christmas Carol" has a lot to be desired...and I don't think saying that is enough to prove my point. If you haven't seen it yet, I advise that you don't intend on doing so.
January 26, 2009
Pretty funny. Moreso that I would have expected fom a Tom Arnold movie. He tones it down a bit and lets the movie be funny for itself.
½ December 25, 2008
Very sweet movie. It once again reminds us not to live in the past or future, but to live right now.
December 13, 2008
One thing about Tom Arnold is that you KNOW what you're getting without any pretense. This is just that: another lite fun, Tom Arnold flick, light on plot, but completely watchable as long as you're not expecting anything that a Tom Arnold flick can't deliver.
½ November 23, 2008
wow, you really gotta see this tom arnold gem
½ August 8, 2008
Not a bad idea. Going through time and chasing the ghost of christmas past.
June 24, 2008
cute...for a christmas movie in june