Chasing Destiny - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chasing Destiny Reviews

½ September 4, 2009
Though I went into this movie not knowing what to expect, I was pleasantly suprised by what I found. I was immediately attracted to the star-studded, albiet eclectic, cast and wasn't disappointed. The directing highlighted the skills of each and every actor and made the movie both more engaging and more enjoyable. Though it wasn't a blockbuster hit and may not be the best film I've ever seen, it is definitely towards the top and really worth seeing.
November 21, 2008
Tedious movie with really bad dialog and not that interesting of characters, despite how hard they tried.
July 30, 2008
Lauren Graham & Roger Daltrey play great, Christopher Lloyd too - and Casper van Dien just looks gorgeous. Easy going lovers-movie with great music.
½ May 3, 2008
I liked the song "Jessy" but that was the only good part about this. It moved way too slow and their weren't enough emotions throughout it to make this a believable movie.
December 30, 2007
i loved this movie and the song Jessy in the movie is wonderful
i don't mind watch it again and again
love stories are the best
and also it makes you think about the life with your parents and every one you cares about
i love it nice movie
November 24, 2007
Lauren Graham is WONDERFUL in this movie and the storyline makes you think about life and the relationships you have with your parents.

I also LOVED the song "Jessy."

This is a must-see for Lauren Graham fans!
November 7, 2007
My uncle directing= good enough for me
August 10, 2007
Bad acting, bad plot, not well known because well it sucks. Which makes it fricken hilarious!
December 4, 2006
I love Lauren and she can make any movie great. Kinda dumb movie besides that though.
November 9, 2006
chasingdestinyi tjink is about chasing dreams