Chasing Destiny Reviews

• Sep 04, 2009

Though I went into this movie not knowing what to expect, I was pleasantly suprised by what I found. I was immediately attracted to the star-studded, albiet eclectic, cast and wasn't disappointed. The directing highlighted the skills of each and every actor and made the movie both more engaging and more enjoyable. Though it wasn't a blockbuster hit and may not be the best film I've ever seen, it is definitely towards the top and really worth seeing.

• Nov 21, 2008

Tedious movie with really bad dialog and not that interesting of characters, despite how hard they tried.

• Jul 30, 2008

Lauren Graham & Roger Daltrey play great, Christopher Lloyd too - and Casper van Dien just looks gorgeous. Easy going lovers-movie with great music.

• May 03, 2008

I liked the song "Jessy" but that was the only good part about this. It moved way too slow and their weren't enough emotions throughout it to make this a believable movie.

• Dec 30, 2007

i loved this movie and the song Jessy in the movie is wonderful i don't mind watch it again and again love stories are the best and also it makes you think about the life with your parents and every one you cares about i love it nice movie

• Nov 24, 2007

Lauren Graham is WONDERFUL in this movie and the storyline makes you think about life and the relationships you have with your parents. I also LOVED the song "Jessy." This is a must-see for Lauren Graham fans!

• Aug 10, 2007

Bad acting, bad plot, not well known because well it sucks. Which makes it fricken hilarious!

• Nov 09, 2006

chasingdestinyi tjink is about chasing dreams

chasingdestinyi tjink is about chasing dreams

• Leigh R Super Reviewer
    Oct 17, 2006

I love Lauren and she can make any movie great. Kinda dumb movie besides that though.