Chasing Liberty - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chasing Liberty Reviews

July 2, 2016
A runaway president's daughter, falls in love with her secret service agent. Beautiful places they go to as well, Paris, Bungee Jumping, A Love Parade ect.
May 31, 2016
Easy to watch feel good movie :-)
½ March 1, 2016
I love the chemistry between the two of them. The scenery is amazing in this movie.
November 2, 2015
with nods to both
roman holiday and it happened one night this delightful comedy follows the presidents teen daughter Mandy Moore after she runs away from her secret service detail in Prague, then is charmed by an older brit.
October 17, 2015
Terrible plot line, bad acting.
March 31, 2015
looks really gd cant wait to see it
February 2, 2015
This was very similar to First Daughter, but I enjoyed this more because the adventure was more exciting and the chemistry between the characters was better.
October 16, 2014
this is the stupidest movie I have ever seen. The chemistry left me hopeless for my own romantic future. What kind of president's daughter's name is liberty. Stupidity.
½ August 30, 2014
I'm a sucker for chick flicks and I don't care what you think...
April 11, 2014
Not that bad actually. When the movie was over I think my initial reaction was, "Aww, that was a cute movie." Nothing spectacular. Just a cute movie!
March 2, 2014
I feel like I've seen this movie a few times before..there is just not a single original plot point in this entire movie. And other versions of this movie do it better. Matthew Goode was the only bright spark I could see.
February 20, 2014
Disfrutando mi libertad
September 24, 2013
Predictable teenage fluff.
½ August 31, 2013
I just love romantic comedies! This one is perfect! Good actress, hot actor, dream life and Europe!
½ July 12, 2013
Jeremy Piven is the highlight of this movie for me. Though everyone else is good, Mandy Moore and Matthew have good chemistry and it carries the movie.
July 2, 2013
Nette Komödie mit anscheinend einem grossen Budget. Prag, Venedig, Berlin, London.. wow! Story nichts Neues, ab und zu auch sehr unrealistisch, aber Darsteller überzeugen dank der stimmigen Chemie.
December 30, 2012
Cheesy fun. Super cheesy fun.
½ December 20, 2012
The lead actors are annoying and uninteresting. I own the movie, but only for Jeremy Piven's supporting role. He is awesome in this movie.