Chasseurs de Primes Reviews

• May 13, 2014

"Bounty Hunters" is a good movie action movie. The performances in this movie are good. The directing by George Erschbamer is fine The screenplay is excellent. "Michael Dudikoff and Lisa Howard deliver "knockout performances."" And the score is okay. The main thing that I have to say is that there were parts of this movie that I found the jokes in this movie are really funny for my opinion. "I got to say for my opinion, that I was "entertain" by this movie!"

• May 28, 2013

Less exciting than the average bounty hunter flick.

Less exciting than the average bounty hunter flick.

• Aug 31, 2012

I happen to be really fond of this type of mid-90's lower budget, Canadian bankrolled action flick. Michael Dudikoff is great, but Lisa Howard is not my favorite.

• Aug 11, 2012

Mildly entertaining.

Mildly entertaining.

• Jul 24, 2012

72% Michael "American Ninja" Duddikoff plays it goofy, while his side kick is pleasent to look at.

• Mar 25, 2012

• Feb 21, 2009

Couldn't be worse xD

Couldn't be worse xD

• Jun 11, 2007

I didn't think it would be this bad, Mike Dudikof is a pussy, he was supposed to be Steven Segel like

• Sep 27, 2006

This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.

This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.