Cheaper by the Dozen 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

And G for Gay,

What Should I Give This?

Score: 0/10
½ July 20, 2016
A surprising sequel that makes you feel good. A harmless and fun family film.
½ June 29, 2016
Better Than The First One. Still Just As Rubbish Routines Though. Same Old Routine Thing Of A Family Coming Of Age Whilst Being Slap-Sticked All The Way There.
June 26, 2016
The Bakers have done it again!
June 3, 2016
A little better than the first movie, but not by much. In fact, I'm not even going to change it to a higher rating than I gave the first Dozen. Instead, I'll tell you that if you want to see one of these movies, watch the second one.
May 23, 2016
A let down from the first. The original had good comedy, while this had lame humor.
½ May 2, 2016
Road trip with twelve kids. Pitiful comedy.
May 1, 2016
I don't know why everybody dislikes it, it seems like a nice film. I hope they're debating another sequel.
February 12, 2016
A lesser sequel for sure but still delivers more of the same humor from the enjoyable characters of the first. It's not that the movie needed a sequel but I enjoyed this one. This one isn't nearly as heartwarming as the first but it still has a good amount of solid laughs.
½ February 11, 2016
Not the worst comedy sequel ever, but still pretty bad.
February 5, 2016
This film was different from the first one there were some good parts in this movie and good laughter to it. The plot is different in this movie. I like the first one more
½ January 17, 2016
Very good film which I find myself never tiring of watching. It is amusing and really well acted.
½ December 29, 2015
Saw this film ages ago! But wanted to re watch it I so prefer the first one but still a good watch!
October 24, 2015
How do I actually watch it on here??~
September 20, 2015
Also, very fun and interesting!
August 9, 2015
Much more absurd than the first....
July 4, 2015
Definitely not as good as the original, but still a must see!
July 1, 2015
Just as good as original! Ages 7+
½ June 21, 2015
It's best to watch this film with a straight face
June 6, 2015
Its a cheesy cheesy kids film that i have liked since I was 5. Cheaper by the Dozen has its moments of fun and entertainment, It has pretty bad and predictable humor, but still has a fun feel to it. The sequel fails to do better than the first movie as most kids films do. Cheaper by the Dozen wont be to your liking if your over 12