Cheaper by the Dozen 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cheaper by the Dozen 2 Reviews

½ April 24, 2015
Okay, these movies are becoming a guilty pleasure. Your typical Utopian family movie, in the vein of Beethoven, Father of the Bride, etc. Very sweet and a couple of genuinely funny moments.

Still wondering why Bonnie Hunt doesn't get more notice... she's brilliant. She's perfect in these 'mother' roles.

Anyway, as I said, I enjoy these films. So they're nothing new, nothing out of the ordinary, but there's a sentimental old fool living in me who has made these films a guilty pleasure.
April 22, 2015
Alhough not the best, for some reason i liked the movie
April 8, 2015
I may be alone on this one, but it was better than the first. It's not by any means a good movie, but its light hearted and makes you feel good at the end
April 2, 2015
While yes, most of the comedy goes amiss, solid minor characters (predominantly the kids) and delightful sub-plots astoundingly make the sequel the better of the two.
March 21, 2015
wouldnt mind seeing, but not to anxious
½ February 28, 2015
A good funny movie about kids misbehaving and computation about who is the better family.
February 14, 2015
Just as good as the first.
January 17, 2015
The original was better. Too many people in it.
½ December 28, 2014
Just predictable and brought down by toilet humor that ruins the performances of Martin and Levy.
November 30, 2014
Not as good as the first but pretty good!
November 15, 2014
Fantastic and hilarious! Very well done sequel to the first one!
November 8, 2014
OK overall family movie and sequel, but, not quite as good as the original
September 28, 2014
one of my favourite films easily
September 21, 2014
cheaper by the dozen
½ August 24, 2014
Sweet, heartwarming and funny as the first one was. (A)

(Full review coming soon)
August 4, 2014
God why? why a sequel? D
½ July 18, 2014
Actually not as bad as the first one, somehow.
½ July 11, 2014
Even worse than its predecessor. Don't think I really need to say much more, only that I am completely and utterly perplexed that they ACTUALLY thought people liked the first installment and would ACTUALLY like this deplorable sequel.
½ July 3, 2014
The First One Was The Best.C+
June 30, 2014
It's a family vacation nightmare that is so similar to the predecessor and offers nothing to adults, but may give the kids a few laughs.