Cheech & Chong's Hey Watch This - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cheech & Chong's Hey Watch This Reviews

May 12, 2013
Freaking classic man! Takes me back to all their old movies. Makes me remember the good old days.
April 10, 2013
Just to see them together is worth it .
September 20, 2012
LOVED IT!!!!! Good to see them back together....now let's see a new movie
May 18, 2012
They Still Got It !...Good Stuff !!!
August 28, 2011
Hey Man, it's recycled docu-comedy/ concert reunion of Cheech and Chong's ol' drugs humor. It's all been done before, unless you want to watch Chong's two new sketches (diatribes?) about Weed. Or in other words, this is no high, it's a bloody waste of time.
August 17, 2011
LOVED IT!!!!! Good to see them back together....now let's see a new movie
June 28, 2011
Funny... brought back some old memories ... =p
May 23, 2011
i take a toke and all my cares go up in smoke.
January 18, 2011
yeah its old made new but its still funny!!!! pretty cool!
January 16, 2011
Only those of the time can relate to these guys. The brass is a little tarnished, but still in good shape. Younger generation will hate it and probably not relate or understand it. Cheech and Chong are icons of an era. They deserve it. Buy it....it's good for a laugh.
January 6, 2011
Let me save you some time. Remember all of that funny stuff Cheech and Chong did along time ago? Well now imagine that they did it on a stage as fat old men. Alright now if you want to not feel bad for them don't watch this "movie" and just watch Up in Smoke. Thank you
January 5, 2011
The not so triumphant return of the greatest stoner duo in the history of . . . stoner duos. Alot of recycled material, but it's all as funny as the first time I heard it! These guys still got it! Now if we could just get a new actual movie!
December 31, 2010
Light up a reefer, very funny movie.
December 7, 2010
It was alright, some good skits, but some were lame, and hated that they cut into some of them to show other things...the best parts were Tommy's stand ups....
November 10, 2010
Not as funny as I hoped it would be.Some of the characters were kinda lame,Some were old bits just redone & I couldve definitely done without the characters that were doing commentary in skits during skits.I did love the old man in the park,Blind Melon Chitlin singing "Blind Man Blues" & the ALWAYS classic "Earache My Eye"
½ October 17, 2010
I guess I need to be from Texas to give more stars.
½ September 17, 2010
We were both fans of Cheech and Chong in the 70s so didn't think they could carry it off 30+ years later considering they are in their late 60s/early 70s ... but it wasn't bad.

They did their old skits and they were still funny.
August 31, 2010
An EPIC REUNION!! Don't waste your time on Netflix, go buy this!!! It is worth a lot more than it actually costs!!!
½ August 9, 2010
Unfunny and boring rehash featuring stand-up and musical numbers of two has-been characters that weren't even that funny to begin with. Avoid.
½ July 30, 2010
same old same old.. great for the die hard fans but i'd rather watch the older stuff.