Cheerleader Massacre Reviews
1) They put Linda in simply for show. This doesnt help the girls nor serve a purpose. She'S pretty but make her avenge her attack not stand there looking like she wants to use the toliet.
2) Russ Thron wasnt shot by the cops Val, Courney and Trish stopped him. What happened he walked out with a blade rammed thu him and the cops got him..GET REAL. The director should had bothered to watch the 1st film instead of insulting us fans.
3) If I want to watch endless shots of naked ladies I would hire a porno. The ladies are hot but I hired a HORROR FLICK
4) Russ is in it but does VERY little thuout the whole film
5) The kills all suck apart from the headless man which was kinda funny but HIGHLY UNLIKELY.
This is a totaly lame attempt to keep Slumber alive but it pisses in the face of the fans and thats unforgiveable. Part 2 came out and looks far more promising.
With about four minutes of cheerleading in the film, the film's troubles are clear once it starts. The film‚??s shoddy production levels are apparent, which camera work and lighting (which amusingly) makes everyone look like they are blushing. Even with a sub-standard plot, a film can create enjoyment through humour and narrative, but this film lacks that, with deaths coming and going with no sense, and all the deaths lack tension because they happen off screen. The one on screen death we see, is so exceptionally fake and unrealistic, that it is difficult not to unintentionally laugh as a character gets really upset. The characters are characterless, and if female, seem to love nothing better than rubbing their breasts. With chocolate syrup. (Yes, really).
While it could be argued that its cheap production levels and lack of actual horror is a form of irony, when such scenes are drenched in ‚??scary‚?? music, it is difficult to agree that the director has a sense of humour, which is stressed when the film end absurdly, with a plot twist so insane, it had to have been made up on the spot. As such, this is one horror, that is scarier before watched.
Also...the "deleted scene" is....ummmmm....yeah.