Chemical Brothers: Don't Think - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Chemical Brothers: Don't Think Reviews

September 9, 2014
An absolutely epic performance from the legendary Chemicals! The only thing I did not like was not having as good a TV and sound system I would have liked to do this real justice - stunning!
April 18, 2014
The Chemical Brother count me in!
October 13, 2013
Awesome, must watch if you like dance music
February 2, 2013
A dashingly interesting-as-hell concert film. The only flaw, really, is that it randomly attempts to string together a narrative here-and-there that either never works or distracts from the music, both of which are damning traits.
½ December 16, 2012
As far as i am concerned the Chemical Brothers got left behind years ago but worth a watch at least once
November 10, 2012
"Don't Think" de los Chemical Brothers logra varias cosas; nos presenta un extraordinario show lleno de psicodelia y surrealismo, canciones memorables y ademas una direccion que convierte el evento en una obra de arte que nos transporta vividamente al ambiente rave.Llevo muchos a˝os siendo fan de estos djs pero nunca habia presenciado uno de sus conciertos. Lo que mas me impresiono fue el grado de imaginacion visual que complementa perfectamente a las canciones. El concierto es un logro impresionante de edicion visual/auditivo que ademas se convierte en una de las experiencias mas envolventes que he tenido en una sala de cine."Don't Think" es un asombroso viaje acido y uno de los grandes logros de este 2012.
June 30, 2012
Blu-ray. Headphones. Don't think.
June 26, 2012
I got the chance to see this set live in Lisbon and It was f*cking amazing! They just know how to make a great show, I enjoyed my goosebumps throughout the concert. A concert full of Chemical visuals! Definetly worth It!
June 8, 2012
Se você quer provar ácido mas tem medo. Assista isso em casa no escuro.
Boa viagem.

Estou re-vendo.
June 1, 2012
Extremely amazing visuals, and amazing way to experience a music concert, the perfect film for fans of The Chemical Brothers (such as myself) and for people who have just discovered TCB. A while ago I went to one of The Chemical Brother's concerts, and while that was amazing, it was nothing compared to Don't Think.
While the most drugged-up film I've ever seen in my life, truly this has to be the best recording of any concert ever. It captures more than just the music, it shows the effect it has on the thousands of fans at the concert. And The Chemical Brother's music was just amazing.
May 23, 2012
Totally unique experience- Brain is on epileptic sensory overload. Don't be put off by the thought of just watching any old shitty gig set list on film. This is done in a way that totally immerses you in amazing visuals and reactions in a totally cinematic way. Absolutely loved it.
May 18, 2012
If you are a fan of the Chemical Brothers, enjoy the goosebumps
May 11, 2012
Visually spectacular. Definitely one of the best concert movies I've seen so far.
May 5, 2012
Nearly as good as a real 'live' concert of the Chemical Brothers. It features most of their best tracks for live music.
April 13, 2012
Impressive visuals; looks like a gig to go too. plus the Japanese blokes face as he gets caught out by a unexpected beat. good for fans.
March 14, 2012
Anyone see this?? Looks brilliant.
March 1, 2012
To owner of the page.. !
Please correct the name from Tim to Tom !!!!!!!!
Be more careful next time LOLS
The CRAZY NUTSS
February 22, 2012
Sopita!!!... sopita!!!!!... :)
February 17, 2012
If you've never been to a Chemical Brothers gig, first off, i pity you. But if you can't, go see this movie. It's absolutely as close as you can come to being there. In some ways, it's almost better, because filthy hippies aren't sweating on you at the theater. When I saw it in LA, a rave broke out, and they had to stop the film and return everyone to their seats.
February 17, 2012
This is a concert film that truly taps into the psyche of a Chemical Brothers gig, which in itself is a dizzying tapestry of cinematic concert spectacle and crowd emotion. Where sound and vision are the rightful stars of the film, the faces of joy, fear and innocent wonderment of the crowd are the stars that shine most brightly. The way this film is crafted puts you right in the thick of it, guaranteed the best seat in the house and the next best thing to actually being at a show.