Chemical Brothers: Don't Think Reviews

Ian W Super Reviewer
    Sep 09, 2014

An absolutely epic performance from the legendary Chemicals! The only thing I did not like was not having as good a TV and sound system I would have liked to do this real justice - stunning!

• Oct 13, 2013

Awesome, must watch if you like dance music

Awesome, must watch if you like dance music

• Feb 02, 2013

A dashingly interesting-as-hell concert film. The only flaw, really, is that it randomly attempts to string together a narrative here-and-there that either never works or distracts from the music, both of which are damning traits.

• Jun 30, 2012

Blu-ray. Headphones. Don't think.

Blu-ray. Headphones. Don't think.

• Jun 26, 2012

I got the chance to see this set live in Lisbon and It was f*cking amazing! They just know how to make a great show, I enjoyed my goosebumps throughout the concert. A concert full of Chemical visuals! Definetly worth It!

• Jun 08, 2012

Se você quer provar ácido mas tem medo. Assista isso em casa no escuro. Boa viagem. Estou re-vendo.

• Jun 01, 2012

Extremely amazing visuals, and amazing way to experience a music concert, the perfect film for fans of The Chemical Brothers (such as myself) and for people who have just discovered TCB. A while ago I went to one of The Chemical Brother's concerts, and while that was amazing, it was nothing compared to Don't Think. While the most drugged-up film I've ever seen in my life, truly this has to be the best recording of any concert ever. It captures more than just the music, it shows the effect it has on the thousands of fans at the concert. And The Chemical Brother's music was just amazing.

• May 23, 2012

Totally unique experience- Brain is on epileptic sensory overload. Don't be put off by the thought of just watching any old shitty gig set list on film. This is done in a way that totally immerses you in amazing visuals and reactions in a totally cinematic way. Absolutely loved it.

• May 18, 2012

If you are a fan of the Chemical Brothers, enjoy the goosebumps

If you are a fan of the Chemical Brothers, enjoy the goosebumps

• May 05, 2012

Nearly as good as a real 'live' concert of the Chemical Brothers. It features most of their best tracks for live music.